the start of something new| chapter three

Aaliyah's POV

"Mom hurry my flight leaves soon!" Lia screamed while rushing around her room making sure she got everything.

"I'm ready sweetie! I'm downstairs! run like usain bolt, but don't break anything!" her mom yelled towards the top of the stairs.

Aaliyah grabbed her stuff and bolted down the stairs "momma bear hurry to the car and start it before i get down there!"

both dashed outside to the car, quickly started it, and sped down the street

Her mom looking at her, tears welling up in her eyes

"Baby are you sure you want to do this?"

Lia thought about it for a moment. Did she really want to do this? Was this the right idea? What if something happened at home?

She shook her head from any negative thoughts. Of course she wanted this, Hell she's been waiting since 7th grade, plus it's kinda to late to back out now.

She looks at her mom and says "I'm sure momma bear" then they were off to the airport!

______________________________

They finally pull up to the airport, the car ride filled with only music.

Lia takes a deep breath and turned to her mom "I'm going to miss you mom"

"I'm going to miss you too honey" Her mother said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Lia wiped the tears away and placed a gently kiss on her cheek. She gets out the car walking closer to the doors of the airport. The closer she walked to the doors the more she realized what she was doing.

She keep repeating the word"Am I really doing this" til she finally got on the plane

She sat down in her seat and looked around her, Then it hit her.

"Fuck, I am doing this"

Hello

Bye now