Chapter 2

the therapist looks down at the files with a questionable look on her face.

"according to the file you seem to be having relationship problems" the therapist said curiously.

"naw fucking dip. Isn't this couples therapy?" Aaliyah snapped back at her comment. she didn't want to be there and thought about walking out, then she realized that shit head Sebastian was her ride home. Sometimes she did know why she kept giving him chances after all he did.

"sorry Dr.Lambert. I kinda didn't tell her we were coming here" he stated sheepishly

"What seems to be the problem?" the therapist asked.

"To hell if I know! If you did here before I did know I was coming here I the first place. ask him." Aaliyah was not having it right. Maybe this wasn't the best idea?

"well, um, bout that, it's kind of my fault." he said shyly

Aaliyah looked at Sebastian with pure shock."kind of? kind of!?! you mean all of your fault? last time I checked I'm not the one who stuck it-"

"ok! well, I think we need to started from the beginning...how did you two meet?" the therapist chimed in cutting Aaliyah's guilt speech short.

all Sebastian could say was "it's a long story" and boy, was it.

Dr. Lambert look them straight in the eye "Lucky for you, I've got time... Speak." she said with a smirk on her face.

Aaliyah crossed her arms, leaning further in her seat "I'm not a fucking dog" she mumbled under her breath

Sebastian sighs to himself "were going to be here a while, might as well get comfy."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS. LOVE YOU ALL :)