Question|| Demon Slayer|| Kimetsu No Yaiba || ships

**Now, since I did write this story from Sanemi's side... Now it's Tomioka's turn.**

🤯😲🤯😲🤯😲🤯😲🤯😲🤯😲🤯🤯😲

**Time Skip!! : Four days later!!**

**Tomioka got up early, it wasn't too bad for Tomioka, because he always had problems to sleep, so for boy it was normal.**

**Tomioka opened his eyes and yawn slightly, it was too cute for him, but he still doesn't give a fuck, so even better.**

Tomioka: Three hours of sleep again... Just awesome....

🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀

**He got up from the laying position and make his bed. After that he make his hair and outfit to work.**

Tomioka: Why am I that big failure... Why can't I just sleep?... I'm so pathetic...

**He sighed and walked out of his room, he was kinda hungry, so he go the the kitchen.**

**Tomioka saw there the biggest heterosexual man alive, Tengen Uzui.**

Tengen: Oh- ummm... Hi Tomioka... I guess...

**They know each other the longest (minus Gyomei and Tengen). But still Tengen didn't know how to fucking talk to other pillar.**

Tomioka: Hello, how's your day been?....

**Said quietly Tomioka to Flashy Guy.**

Tengen: Oh- ummm thanks for askin', good... And you?

**Tomioka couldn't find he's live and being here "good" or "cool".... Just bad and useless...**

🖤💙💀💙🖤💙💀💙🖤💙💀💙🖤💀🖤

Tomioka: I'm not really well, but for some stupid making friends and have nice contacts- good, thanks.

**Tengen opened his jaw, he thought about one just one thing- "Oh my fucking godd, why the fuck this mf....**

Tengen: Okay... Cool, yaa know?!

*Yelled from all of his lungs, so as loud as he could.**

**Tomioka saw what Tengen does and react like that (this emoji is going to be perfect definition of his feelings and thoughts:) 💀😶🙄😐.**

Tomioka: Alright.... Bye then...

**Tengen didn't know how to reply  answer to Tomioka, so he just said "bye". Or for being more accurate, he just go away from the water pillar.*

Tomioka: Just beautiful, what I am doing that people don't like me-?

**His eyes winded, someone handsome just walk next to him. Yes! It was Sanemi! Tomioka knew, that Sanemi's hard person to talk with, but he still tried.**

Tomioka: Hello Shinazugawa...

*Sanemi looked back and blushed a bit, we all know he's gay so-**

Sanemi: Hi.... I have a question.... About something....

**Tomioka titled his head right like he always do when he's confused.**

Tomioka: To me or?...

**He said cutely, he always suppose to be like that when he is asking.**

Sanemi:Tomioka, can I call you by nicknames?

**Oh like fucker probably- Tomioka thought**

Tomioka: For example, genius?

**Sanemi giggled, he liked Tomioka's company very much, he couldn't lie about that.**

**Sanemi smiled slightly and slowly replies.**

Sanemi: For example cutie...

**He turned his red head into different direction, he was sooo nervous what could Tomioka say. He thought it would be something like: "No! Go fuck yourself in hell, bitch!", but instead it was....**

**Tomioka replied within seconds**

Tomioka: Yes, sure, of course, alright, you can....

**Tomioka first time after Sabito's death experienced feelings and that was... LOVE!**

**Sanemi looked at his and smiled so fucking cute**

Sanemi: Really?!

Tomioka: Yea...

**Sanemi couldn't stop his emotions, he jumped and hug Tomioka tightly**

**Naaah I have a joke, that Sanemi while hugging Tomioka accidentally kissed him on forehead...**

NOTE:

Hiiii!!! I'm 8 grader, so life is hard!!!! Sorry for not writing, but before I had sooo much of test and those shits...
Hope you really enjoyed my story! If not, write in comment idea for new chapter, because literally I'm dying, I don't know what to post-! Bye, take care!

ORIGINALLY posted: 25/11/2023year

(All story with the note has: 645 words in it!)