Chapter 35: Untitled

"I hope everyone had a nice break. Now that we are all back we need to start thinking about how we are going to spend our semester. I have some, but I'm blanking on something for Valentine's day?" Kate asked.

"Oh I was thinking maybe a Valentines day dance." Andres said.

"That would be so cool." Tyler said.

"Yeah. That would be fun." I said.

"It would, but we don't have a lot of time to plan one. Valentine's day is like two and a half weeks away, and we don't have a lot of time to promote the dance so more people in the school know about it. I'd love to do a dance but we would need more time. I really can't think of anything for Valentine's day." She said.

"Well back in my old high school, there was a club who sold Crush sodas, and they called it Crush for a crush. The whole idea seemed weird back then, but it was popular." I said.

"We could do that. We could use the club's funds which we haven't used this year. Even if we don't sell a lot, it'd still be fun to do something Valentine's day related." Kate.

"Good job vice president." Tyler said. His smile sent butterflies in my stomach. Was I developing feelings for him? The last thing I needed was to go down this path again.

"Thanks." I managed to say. I was afraid he'd seen me blush. Luckily the meeting was done, and I had to get to my new class.

My fiction to film class had started a bit later in the semester due to the professor having personal problems. I was glad class was in session because the professor was the hot one I had during my summer class. I had looked at what classes he was teaching for the spring because I wanted to see him before I left the school, and it was finally happening.

I got there a bit early, but a couple of minutes later more people started to walk in, and I saw someone I didn't expect to see again.

"Hey, man. Long time no see." Dillan said.

"Hey, yeah. Haven't seen you at Dunkin lately. I assumed you stopped going." I told him.

"No, I still go there. I guess I just haven't gone while you're there. I thought you had quit." He said.

"I have thought about it, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I told him.

"I'd be upset if you left, but I wouldn't blame you. That place gets a bit hectic during rush hour." He said.

"Yeah. I'll probably stay there for a while." I told him. He sat next to me, which made me really happy. Being so close to him made me remember how much I liked him.

The professor remembered me, and told me it was good to see me again. I was exhilarated to hear him say that. I told him I was glad to see him again, and he smiled.

As Dillan, and I were walking out of the building I saw Kyle. I was a bit taken back to see him, but he didn't see me, so it was good.

When I got to my next class I was not happy about it. It was Microsoft app. class, and to my misfortune, Alex was there. He got a tattoo over the weekend, and all the girls in class were talking to him about it. He lost weight since high school, and he was attractive. I understood why they were all infatuated with him, but I knew he had turned into an asshole since he got skinny.

"What do you think of my tattoo?" He asked me since he sat next to me.

"I think it's cool. I wouldn't get the face of a guy on my shoulder, but to each its own." I told him with a bit of sass.

"It's the face of Jesus." He said.

"You really think that's how he looked?" I asked him

"I believe so. Kyle was right, you don't believe in God." He said.