Birthday surprise, isnt it?

Angst and Fluff!
———————

Kokushibo forcefully shoved the sword, shoving Muichiro into the pole as he winced in pain. It was to much.

Where the hell was Genya?

Upper Moon one already discovered the transparent world. Muichiro is no use now. He basically can see his movements. It's pointless.

"My descendant... allow me to turn you into a demon. So you can be a use of that man." Kokushibo said, lifting a finger up infront Of Muichiro.

It was Muichiros birthday.

It was supposed to be a special day.

"A descendant... from my own cells.... Is something I never imagined." He took a deep breath as Muichiro was forced to listen.

"It moves my heart. Yes there's nothing to fear." Muichiro couldn't get a word out of his own mouth. It was like if the words choked him.

"If it's about your arm, you can grow it back once you've become a demon."
No. He just wanted a birthday.

"I am the only upper moon who can fight properly at this point. And I believe that man should also welcome you."
He stared at him with a painful expression. It hurt so so much...

Way to much, why is that?

Genya crept up behind a pillar, watching this whole conversation between the demon and Muichiro. Descendant?? What?

"I will stop your bleeding. Humans are so fragile." Kokushibo said as he carefully bandaged up the stab wound.

"However... if you bleed to death, or his lordship doesn't approve of you... and you die......"

Genya gulped as he listened to Kokushibo. Why was he saying things like that to Muichiro??

"Then death was always your fate. In that case... you were no greater a man than that."

He knew he had to help that very moment. He wanted- no.. needed to save Young Tokito. He was stronger than him, he would have more potential.

So then he held up his gun, pointing it towards the demon. He gulped. His guts were telling him something. He started to sweat.

he pulled the trigger, Kokushibo had already spawned behind him and cut off his arm, that shook Genya by a really big surprising, including Muichiro.

"GENYAAAA!" Muichiro yelled. No.. he had to save Genya, before things got worse, he watched as Genya tried defending himself.

He had to do something, before he died. Muichiro started attempting to pull the sword out. It hurt so badly... it felt like agony. No... genya was top priority right now.

When were the other Hashiras going to get here? This hurts so badly.

"URNGH!!!" Muichiro struggled to pull the sword out. Please. Please hurry up. Save Genya. Please help. Save Genya.

He successfully pulled the sword out of his own side. It hurt. His vision was getting blurry. No.. save Genya. No! Kill upper Moon.... Genya was stuck on his mind.

Taking a deep breath, he tried. It hurt. He had one choice left. He grabbed his sword, and began pressing the tip of the blade against his torso, before fully pushing it in, stabbing himself.

He groaned in pain, whining and moaning in pain. God it hurt. He pulled out the sword and set it aside being burying himself isn't his own arms, and winced at the pain.

Genya was trying this best to survive this, soon enough, both of his hands got sliced and his torso. He was going to die isn't he? Blood began to trickle down his nose.