pretty little flower

Heya! this is An. I'm working on requests. They will take a really long time as i am dealing with a lot of stress and problems on my hands right now. But I will write! The next few chapters will be around 2,000-4,000 words (i hope) Cause i'm trying my best to finish up requests! Hopefully you guys understand.

this story was a gift for my friend. It was rushed but i hope they like it

The daytime crickets were being annoying as always. The summer time sun practically was a grill, and Genya was the chicken breast being put onto the grill, being cooked alive by the scorching hot sun. But who cares for all that? Genya was intensely thinking, on a rock, debating on everything. Was that real? It was to hit outside, he probably couldn't process anything.

"Unnnggghh.." He groaned from the heat. it was like the radiation from the sun was burning them up alive.

He looked at the letter given by his beloved boyfriend. The mist hashira who he never even expected to start dating. For this long, 4 months. Ever since a little bit before the swordssmith village mission. Yeah, that's when they started dating. It's crazy. Even Genya is convinced that he is delusional, but it's not fake when he gets flowers on his doorstep once every week.

But here's the thing, they have never EVER kissed. On the cheeks yes, but what about the lips? the soft peachy gentle lips that belonged to no other than the mist hashira himself? He wanted to connect his own lips to his boyfriend's pair. He just wanted to show the mist hashira how much he loved him dearly.

He swore that he would have to start doing lip care first. But his lip are contains rubbing fruit skin on his lip which surprisingly works. That makes him even fruitier.

From the flowers delivered to his house, the only thing he could get Muichiro was a brand new pair of sandals since he lost his during the swordssmith village arc which probably cost more than his paycheck. Cause holy goodness who knew those sandals were expensive.
And imagine receiving flowers every week for 4 months. That's a lot of money!..

What could cost more than a kiss from his beloved divine boyfriend? But.. how would he start it? No he couldn't just go, "Hey bae let's kiss" and then passionately grab his waist while pulling his beautiful perfect amazing boyfriend in for a kiss. And he wasn't going to just physically grab him and go for a kiss. Cause consent is hot and cool.

Now, who would have more experience? Gyomei? His old ass couldn't even find a wife. Giyuu? To quiet. Sanemi- No. First of all who would want to date and marry that ball of chaos? Tengen? well, he does have 3 wives.. but then he's going to make such a big fuss about it!! Because of Tengen, he's flashy and cool unlike Genya who looks like he had lost a fight with a peacock.

Well, then there's Mitsuri- wait.. isn't she the love hashira? yeah! Maybe she'd have more experience in such... physical.. touch? Ehhhh who cares.

Genya stiffens around her a lot, NOT because he has a big fat crush on her or is madly inlove with her, it's because he hit puberty- or puberty hit him like a demon striking an entire tree at him. And he gets nervous around women, and because he's scared of them. Like what if they begin to grow and lick his head?

but anyways, that's not the topic we were going for, he's gotta learn how to ask to kiss. He knows when to ask for consent whatever! He makes his way towards the Love Estate, where love facts can be achieved. With a price of having to eat pancakes with honey and butter.