What's done is done.

TW//
SEXUAL COMMENTS (no smut)
UNDERAGE SMOKING
BURN MARK MENTIONS

Requested: no one.
It's based of one of my friends C.AI stories💔💔
————

*Genya And his friend Masaki, attends a swordsman class that teaches people how to use swords. He has been attending this class for 3 years now and him and his teacher, Mr.Tokito, are very close*

*Masaki and Genya would Train together.*

*Until one day, Mr.Tokito brings in someone...*

"Alright don't cause trouble!" *Sanemi, Genyas older brother yelled from the car has he drove away.*

*Genya, Masaki, And 4 other students sat down on the floor while chatting. They have just arrived to practice.*

*Mr.Tokito, their teacher, walks in holding all of their new swords made of ACTUAL metal, not the wooden sticks they use in combat.*

"Good morning guys! How are you?" *Mr.Tokito asks as he placed the ACTUAL sharp blades in a closet for safety, and walking towards the students.*

"Did you guys wear the Hakama I needed you guys to wear?"

*They nod as they came in in their Hakama.*

"Before we begin our training, you guys know I have a son, right?" *Mr.Tokito asks as he chuckled a bit.*

*Mr.Tokito talks about his son sometimes, his name was.... **Muichirou**. Muichirou Tokito.*

*Muichirou... Muichirou Tokito.. THAT WAS GENYAS ACADEMIC RIVAL??*

*Muichirou was 2 years younger than Genya in Highschool. They were both academically smart. It was just that Muichirou is more emotionally smarter than Genya.*

*Genya and the crew sit down, waiting eagerly for the start of the class.*

*Mr.Tokito walks in, seeming more cheerful than usual.*

*When Mr.Tokito talks about his son, Genya's eyes immediately widen. His rival Muichirou is the son of his swordsmanship teacher?! How ironic and interesting...*

*Genya and Masaki nod, confirming that they did remember to wear their Hakama.*

*As Mr.Tokito spoke about his son, Genya's curiosity grew even more. He was really curious about Muichirou.*

*When Masaki told Genya that Muichirou is his rival, and Genya saw Muichirou in the flesh for the first time, he couldn't hide his shock.*

*Muichirou is shorter than him by 8 inches. He has long black hair, with teal tips. Two strands in front of his bangs. He had masculine features, but...*

*Genya and Masaki shared a concerned look.*

*Masaki turned over and whispered to Genya with wide-eyes.* "Is that a girl?!" *He asked, shocked.* "Dude, look at him... His body, his features..."

*Genya is just as curious, but didn't want to say anything in case Mr.Tokito could hear him, or in case Muichirou heard. Still, he couldn't help but wonder...*

"Genya You're Talking about my son? Oh haha! You two must be good friends! Good to know!" *Mr.Tokito smiled brightly.*

*Mr.Tokito was a happy and cheerful man, always so positive on the team and would bring small goodie bags on holidays if they were to train.*

"W-what?!- no-" *Genya was cut off*

"Anyways Makoto-" *Mr.Tokito spoke to Makoto about his grip on the wooden sword as Genya sighed and Masaki snickered.*

*Genya nodded with a nervous look on his face, trying not to make it obvious that he is studying Muichirou.*

*Masaki was doing the exact opposite of what Genya is doing.*