Chapter 1- Clean

-Gabrielle POV-

That darn alarm rang and it was only 6 in the morning. I'm Gabrielle and I'm a slave in this stinking house hold. So I have a step mother called Diana and 2 step sisters. The treat me like a slave rather than a beautiful sweetheart. I know lovely right. Sarcasm

"GABRIELLA" GRACE YELLED

"What is it?" I asked tired

"MAKE ME BREAKFAST IN 30 MINS AND MAKE IT FAST I HAVE A MALL TO GO TO!!!!" I mimicked her saying and made her porridge.

I dashed to Grace's room and made a quick bow.

"Now go away, and look Gianna's calling you" I fianllt heard her

"GABRIELLE COME HERE" She shouted in the speaker

"You know you could just tell me here you know!" I said politely

"Just shut up and get here" she said

I moaned all the way to her bed and found her putting her bum up and talking at the same time.

"Now clean my room, make me breakfast and wash my clothes over there" she pointed to her clothes and sighed

"OK" I replied back.

I picked up her clothes and made it straight down to the washing machine. This day has gone worse as my mum called me while making breakfast. Patient much?

"What is it mother?" I asked too frustrated

"Clean my room, make me break, do ever thing!!!!" She yelled I moaned and made 2 bowls of porridge.

I gave it to them and they didn't even say thank you. Who am I kidding I'm their slave. Life is not perfect.

As I finished everything I decided to go to my friends house. Anni. Shes like my only friend and will always be.

I added my checkered shirt, my blue jeans, red jock jacket and my black converses. I had my favorite necklace when my mum and dad passed away and earings. Also pink, cherry lipgloss and purple eyeshadow. I grabbed my skateboard and headed to Anni's. She lives across the street, nearly next to mine. As I was skating by I bumped into a unfamiliar person. As I looked through his emerald, green eyes I felt shivers down my spine. Oh he's hot. What should I do? Smack him? Punch him? Pinch myself?

"I'm really sorry!" I said too worriedly

"Hey its fine, you look good with your skateboard!" He said and I blushed

As I looked straight in his face, I knew who he was now.

"Oh my gosh are you the famous skateboarder, Neal Collins!" I shrieked. I was about to hug him, but I remember what before.

"Yes, well I'll see you later skate girl" I smiled and turned back to Anni's house. Wow this walk has got interesting.

"GAB!!!" Dani called out from her window

"HI ANN, CAN I COME IN" I asked

"YEAH SURE, COME TO THE FRONT DOOR" she pointed to it and I walked and opened it.

"Hi Ann" I said as she can downstairs. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Hi sweety, do you want to come to my room?" She asked

"Yeah sure,let's have fun!" I said

-Anni POV-

We went upstairs and watched some stuff. We were on YouTube and all the way, we kept watching, Bart Baker parodies and Vines 2015 and 2014. Wow they were cracking me up.

"Hey cab I tell you something?" She asked. I stopped the video and I turned to her.

"Do you know Neal Collins?" She said excited.

"Yeah,why!?" I asked intrigued

"I bumped into him today!!!" She yelled excitedly

"OMG, he's a really good skateboarder!" I shouted

"I know right and he said I was cute when I'm riding on my skateboard!" She agreed

"Well that's good to know, so..." A buzz came from Gabs front pocket. She picked it up and started whispering into the phone.

-Gabrielle POV-

"Well that's good to know, so..." I was interrupted by a buzz on my front pocket. I got my phone and saw the ID.

"Oh shoot!" I whispered to myself. It was my step mum.

I called up

(Convo)

"Where are you; you little scoudrel!"

"I'm just at Anni's, and I thought you were at the mall nearly for the whole day!"

"Ugh, it closed emmidiatly, I know right?"

"Well I'll be back!"

"You better be, if not you're dead meat!"

(End Convo)

Well that was annoying. I saw Anni's eyes looking straight at me.

"Is there anything wrong!" She asled

"Well its just my step mum, she treats me like a stinking slave!" I yelled wanting to smash everything up

"Don't let her do that to you, be strong, be who you are, the real Gab!" She said

"Thanks girl, see ya!" I headed out the door and rid on my skateboard. Boy this is fun. I skidded straight to home and found not a single car. Phew right on time.

I adjusted the door to open and I quickly stepped in and laid down on my bed. Wow this day!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys so here's my first chapter. Took me forever, LITERALLY. Well I'm not actually dedicating this book to anyone yet, but if you do want to be dedicated then tap the comment. Then type down what you want for the next chapter. Just saying its too arly for the ball. Well vote and comment, tnx!

~KawaiiAnime22~