Author warning

Author's Warning:

Dear readers,

Before you embark on the journey of this BTS fan fiction, please be advised that this story may contain content that could be triggering or uncomfortable for some individuals. We believe in the importance of providing warnings to ensure your mental and emotional well-being.

This fan fiction may include explicit scenes, mature themes, and sensitive topics. The characters in the story might undergo emotional turmoil, face challenges, or engage in controversial situations. We aim to address these topics with sensitivity and respect, but please proceed with caution if any of these subjects may cause distress.

Moreover, the relationships portrayed in this fan fiction may include romantic or intimate interactions between a BTS member and other characters. While these moments will be written with utmost care and respect, we understand that it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

It is our priority to handle these subjects responsibly and to provide a safe space for our readers to engage with the story. However, we cannot guarantee that everyone will have the same experience, as personal sensitivities may differ.

If any of the content within this fan fiction triggers discomfort, we strongly urge you to take care of yourself and step away from the story. Remember, your well-being always comes first.

We appreciate your understanding and support. We hope that you will enjoy the story we have crafted with great care and passion, and we welcome any feedback or concerns you may have.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
The Author