Description

In "Priority," the mysterious and successful Jeon Jungkook takes center stage as his enigmatic life becomes entangled with unexpected romance and unexpected proposals. As the CEO of Jeon Industries, Jungkook's arrival at the main branch office captivates employees and onlookers alike, sparking admiration and infatuation from both men and women.

But when Jungkook's influential grandfather proposes a marriage arrangement, his life takes an unexpected turn. Desperate to avoid this forced union, he pretends to have a girlfriend, setting off a string of events that lead him to a chance meeting with Y/N, a woman who is initially a stranger to him. As Jungkook seeks advice from his best friend Nate, he realizes that Y/N is his only hope to convince his grandfather of the existence of his fictitious girlfriend.

Unexpectedly attending a charity gala together, both Y/N and Jungkook find themselves in a whirlwind of emotions as they navigate through the evening. However, fate takes an astonishing turn when a surprising announcement is made, directing the attention towards Jungkook and proposing an unlikely union.

As the night unfolds, Y/N and Jungkook must navigate the challenges of their instant connection, uncertain of whether to trust their hearts or the circumstances that have brought them together. With their lives hanging in the balance, they must confront their deepest fears, secrets, and desires.

"Priority" is a captivating and emotionally charged novel that delves into the complex nature of love, fate, and the unpredictable journey of two individuals who find their lives unexpectedly intertwined. This enchanting story will leave readers on the edge of their seats, eagerly turning pages to uncover the truth behind this unexpected and serendipitous tale of love and destiny.