Chapter 1: The Unexpected Proposal

Everyone's attention shifted to the man behind the success of Jeon Industries, the enigmatic and aloof Jeon Jungkook. When he arrived at the main branch office, an employee stood up with excitement, thrilled by the CEO's sudden visit.

"Good morning, sir," the employee greeted nervously, his eyes filled with admiration for Jeon Jungkook's presence. Some nearby women couldn't help but stare at him, clearly infatuated with his good looks.

"Oh my god, he's so attractive! He looks like husband material. I wouldn't miss the chance to be with him," the women whispered amongst themselves, their eyes fixed on him.

Jeon Jungkook noticed their eager gazes and walked up behind one of the women. "If you're here to eye-fuck me, there's no need for you to be here," he said, his voice filled with authority.

"I-I'm sorry, sir," the woman stammered, realizing her mistake.

"That's it, you're fired," Jeon Jungkook declared, not giving her a chance to respond.

Shortly after this encounter, his assistant informed him that his grandfather was waiting for him. Jeon Jungkook made his way into his luxurious office to greet his grandfather, whom he hadn't seen during his 20-day vacation in Italy.

"Hello, Grandpa. What brings you here?" Jeon Jungkook asked, hugging his grandfather warmly.

"I just returned and thought I should meet with you. By the way, my friend's daughter, Jane, seems interested in you. Her father proposed a marriage between you two," his grandfather revealed in one breath.

"But Grandpa, I already have someone I like," Jeon Jungkook replied after a brief pause.

"Really? Who is she? I would like to meet her. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" his grandfather inquired skeptically, aware of Jeon Jungkook's dedication to work.

"Grandpa, she values her privacy, so out of respect for her, I didn't mention her as my girlfriend," Jeon Jungkook explained confidently.

"Alright, but I would like to meet her. Arrange a family dinner," his grandfather stated before leaving.

Jeon Jungkook let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, relieved that he had managed to avoid a forced marriage. Immediately, he called his best friend, Nate, seeking advice since he had made up the excuse of having a girlfriend to avoid marriage, even though he didn't believe in love.

"Hello, come to my office ASAP," he urgently requested, not giving Nate a chance to speak.

Nate burst into Jeon Jungkook's office, exclaiming, "Hey, buddy! Is this how you call your best friend?"

"Dude, I'm in trouble," Jeon Jungkook confessed, explaining what had happened with his grandfather's proposal. Nate was astonished, and Jeon Jungkook jokingly covered his friend's open mouth. "You'll catch flies like that."

"I'll help you, but you have to accompany me to my charity gala," Nate suggested, smirking.

Jeon Jungkook quickly agreed, feeling desperate to find a solution.

The next day at 8 p.m., Jeon Jungkook prepared himself for the charity gala, unaware that fate had something unexpected in store for him.

"Please, please, please, Y/N, come with me to the charity gala. I'll be bored," Jane pleaded with Y/N for the umpteenth time. Y/N was frustrated, as she had planned to take a relaxing bath and watch movies in bed, but gave in to her friend's persistence.

"Alright, alright. Just stop asking," Y/N replied, accepting Jane's offer. Jane handed Y/N a dress and accessories, seemingly aware that Y/N would agree.

Arriving at the gala, Y/N sat next to Jane and ordered an orange juice for herself while Jane opted for wine. Suddenly, the doors burst open, and two incredibly handsome men entered the room. Y/N noticed Jane staring, so she cleared her throat to remind her friend to be discreet.

The CEO of Knight Industries took the stage, making a surprising announcement directed at Jeon Jungkook. He wanted Jeon Jungkook to marry his daughter, declaring her love for him. Everyone looked at Jeon Jungkook, who appeared shocked and upset by the sudden proposal. Their eyes inadvertently met as Jeon Jungkook made his way towards Y/N. In a panic, Y/N looked around for an escape route but found none. Jeon Jungkook quickly plucked a rose from a nearby vase.

"Act," he whispered softly in Y/N's ear, causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach. However, she was taken aback as she didn't even know this man.

Suddenly, Jeon Jungkook dropped to one knee, shocking everyone in the room. "Sweetheart, I've loved you for three years, and the time we've spent together has been the most precious. And you will always be my priority. So Will you marry me?" he asked, leaving Y/N speechless, uncertain of how to respond to this complete stranger.

Author's note
Hello i hope you liked the first chapter of this fan fiction please vote and comment your opinions on this and do share this story with your friends

Xoxo
[Seno]