New baby

Hello!!!!!! This is a BkDk L❤️VE story so please enjoy!!! Mwah Ty

"Hello problem children. Welcome back to school, as you all know it's the last year before you graduate so UA has decided to add a new program for the 3rd years. An adulthood program called "Life" you will be learning how to manage your personal life with your hero life as in family, children, home owning, relationships, ect. And sadly my class got the "Baby Project" Aizawa leaves a big sigh as he doesn't want to deal with such project with a bunch of teens who can't even take care of themselves let alone a baby.

Mina immediately gasps in excitement "BABIES?! OMG WE GET TO TAKE CARE OF BABIES?!" Iida then intervened "They are robotic babies Mina-" but before Iida could finish Aizawa chimes in saying that they will be taking care of REAL babies. Which leaves the whole class in shock.

"Yes UA wanted it to be a real experience" Aizawa didn't like this specific project as his students could become attached to the child they are assigned to take care of. Fearing this could also take a total in their mental health as babies are a huge responsibility. Aizawa then explained how this would work, they've assigned two students as the "parents" and their blood will be mixed together in a lab and turned into a baby with their DNA and will take care of this child for the two semesters then give back after project is over as the babies will disappear afterwards.

"Now I'll call your names and you will go down to the medical hall where your blood with be drawn and parents/guardians have already agreed to this project so you all are allowed to be part of it. First pair is Kirishma and Mina, second is Sero and Todorki" as Aizawa goes down the list of pairs and the them going down to get their blood drawn the last few pairs come. "And third to last is Bakugou and Midoiya you two are a pair so go down to the medical hall" Izuku and Katsuki look at each other in shock but then just go as Aizawa doesn't want to deal with their bullshit.

—————

"Okay you two! What gender and name will you like for your baby?" The nurse asked Izuku and Katsuki. The blonde immediately says boy and the greenette just agrees. "Oi nerd you fucking pick the name and it better not be something shitty if I'm gonna have a kid they will be amazing" Katsuki stated.

"Umm how about Isamu? It means courage, bravery, and achievement. I think it would suit our son well" Izuku softly smiles at the agitated blonde. "Tch fine at least it's a good name and not some weird shit I'll go with it." Katsuki wasn't happy with this project in the beginning and now being paired up and becoming a father with Izuku was worse.

By the way you say the name Isamu as EE-SA-MOO

After a week they all got their babies when they came into class. Each baby was sitting on one of the pair's desk in a little carrier next to it was bottles, formula, blankets, stuffies, burping cloths, diapers, and other newborn/baby items. They all approached the little humans that are biologically theirs. Izuku lifts up the blanket that covers his baby and sees the tiny newborn boy. He has blond hair and freckles clearly both the blonde and greenette's child. As Katsuki looks down to his baby he cracks a smile seeing the little cooing bundle of joy.

"Hi baby boy oh aren't you the cutest" Izuku cooed smiling brightly happy to see Isamu healthy and happy unlike some of the others who's babies are screaming and crying due from hunger, sleepynesss, or full diaper. The smaller male picks up Isamu gently and cradles the little boy as he does this Katsuki unconsciously wraps his arms around Izuku's waist by behind though Izuku didn't mind as he missed being close to the blonde.

"Hey little bud?........Is that how you talk to a baby?!" Katsuki didn't know how to talk to babies nor does he know really anything about babies. Plus he has been nervous for the last week as he doesn't want to hurt the child in any way with his roughness. But luckily Izuku confirmed that yes that's how you talk to babies and that they will be good parents. Everyone looks at the two as they looked like a couple together it was weird for the class because the two always bicker or fight but this time they are happy in each other's presence.

******

Later in the dorms

"Bakubro how do you and Midorbro keep Isamu so calm and quiet?!" Kirishma asks as he holds a crying baby trying to figure out what's wrong. "Mina and I have tried everything bro!"

"Tch well if you keep that baby next to mine long enough he'll start crying! Anyways just hang me the brat" Kirishma gave Katsuki his daughter and she immediately stopped crying after a few minutes of cradling/soft words. Mina and Kirishma stood there dumbfounded and the blonde just handed back the sleeping child. "There now leave me the fuck alone that's your problem not mine I got my own!"

Katsuki walked away and went to Izuku who was feeding their son. "Hi Kacchan! Look he latched onto the bottle well so that's good! I have to admit I'm enjoying having a baby plus I like that he looks a lot like you!" Izuku smiles but Katsuki blushes at the fact the smaller male likes that their baby looks like him.

"Can I hold him? I'll be gentle" Izuku chuckles as he knows the blonde will be gentle. The greenette gives the baby to Katsuki. Izuku leaves for the bathroom as Katsuki burps Isamu everyone watches the taller male to see how good and natural he is at this. But the peace lasts for so long because now Isamu is getting fussy. "Oi- hey it's okay shhh calm down Isamu." Isamu cries harder and Katsuki quickly goes to Izuku's dorm which is where the crib is placed the fussy baby in the crib and with the blondes luck he calms down falling asleep.

Later that day it's now time for bed and the parents are to sleep in the same dorms as the baby will need attention during the night. "Hey Bakugou don't kill Deku-Kun in there!" Ochako states to Katsuki. "Shut up! You're going to wake Isamu up then I'm gonna kill you" Katsuki whisper yelled.

Their new dorms were different this year. It had a nursery, small master bedroom, a small kitchen, and a bathroom everything they would need. Izuku puts Isamu down after rocking him asleep and goes into the master bedroom where Katsuki is sitting. "Um I can sleep on the couch if you'd like Kacchan I know you wouldn't want to sleep next to me-" Katsuki pulls Izuku into the bed and turns the lights off then big spoons Izuku which leaves the smaller male in shock.

The taller male knew what he was doing and honestly loved seeing Izuku all flustered by him. The two drifted to sleep until a cry heard on the baby monitor. "I'll go Kacchan" Izuku gets up.

"Thank you.....Izuku~"