-SIX🖤

Karishma kept the cake & cotton candy aside before placing a comforting hand onto her's shoulder "Kiya hua apko? Abhi tho smile kar rahe the aur ab roo rahe hain...!!"

Haseena glaring her , "I hate my birthday...pls iss cake ko humse duur rakhe nahi tho hum isse apke muh pe fekke marenge...which will be very disrespecting towards you...!!"

Karishma playfully replied , "Tho fek dijiye hamare muh pe agar apko isse khushi milti hain tho....waise bhi today is your day u can do everything what your heart wants to do!"

Haseena sternly , "Par hume nahi karna hum koi nahi hote apko bezzat karne wale aur naa hi ap hamari kuch lagti hain sirf ek boss & employ ka rishta hain hamare beech tho dyre mein rahiye ap...!"

Karishma give her a tight lip smile & chirped , "Let's cut the cake first...yeh sab baatein tho bohot hi baasi hain har roz sunne ko milti hain!"

"Boss & employ ka rishta hamare beech tho dyre mein rahiye!" She mimick Haseena "Ama bakkk sunke lagta hain jaise ap khudko baar baar khudko reminder dilati reheti hain yeh sab but koi na ap kehe rahi hain tho hum maan hi lete hain...!" she grin naughtily.

Haseena flicker her brow as she can notice the sheer naughtiness in the latter's eyes.

Haseena , "Saal mein ek baar birthday pe wish tho ek ajnaabi bhi kar dete hain par baki 364 din ke chote chote baatein kisi ko yaad nahi reheti karishma !!"

Karishma kept silent for while then gracefully smiled , "This formula don't apply in everywhere btw and this is what i think !!"

"Now let's cut the cake!!" Karishma touch her hand softly as she make her hold the knife & she grip over her hand leading her to cut the cake. All the while Haseena maintain her eyes linger on the latter which's fill with pureness & bliss intensified the intimate gesture.

"Make a wish" Karishma plea rather than only asked.

Haseena close her eyes as she wishper something in her heart meanwhile Karishma just staring her deeply.

Haseena nonanchantly cut the cake & offer karishma the first bite. Karishma hold her hand as she comment , "The first bite only you deserve , birthday gurl" she dragg her hand near her mouth gestering her to eat.

Haseena accept it wholehurtedly , blinking with tears & at the same time find her gesture so cute and fill with allure.

__

KarEena reach home as they crawls down from the vehicle and make their way towards in.

"Karishma" Haseena hearing herself calling karishma out of sudden , prompting her stop in track.

Karishma spun around and
smiled "Ji"

Haseena was struggling with her words when Karishma's face blossom like a flower "You are always welcome".

Karishma , "Btw just curisity nothing more but tell na apne kiya wish mangi thi??"

Haseena , "Kehete hain batane se wishes puri nhi hoti". this was the last words she delivered before walk in.

Karishma in mind , "I hope jo apne manga woh puri hoon jaye agar nhi bhi hua tho hum tho hain hi puri karne ke liye" she thought with a cheeky grin.

Otherside , Haseena turn behind only to see karishma lost in her thoughts. "Hamari wish sirf itni thi ki ap humesha khush rahe aur ap humesha aisi hi rahe....bcz your this version are amazing karishma just amazing " she wishper & shake her head in sideways before leave for her room.

Haseena felt so alive today after so many sleepless nights. Karishma's efforts just melting her heart unknowingly. In mid night , she felt thirsty but after not finding water Haseena marched towards kitchen for fetching some water , solacing her thirst.

In her way back to her room her steps freeze before karishma's room but don't know which thought embrace her that , her feets automatically sneak out karishma's room. Under the dim light karishma is sleeping like a cute baby.

Her innocence & cuteness just breaking the cold hard shells which Haseena created around her. She bend little scanning karishma's face kneenly. Each and every curves she examined about karishma.

Be it her style or her face !!

But the peacefulness that shining on karishma's face hit Haseena hard. she roam her fingertip on her face , her nose , her earlob , her lips . She got carried away with overwhelming sensations . Haseena close her eyes & unawarely press her lips against her's forhead.

Haseena opening her eyes only to gets starled finding karishma gazing at her. Before she could react or make any excuses , in a swift pull she landed underneath of karishma. Karishma give her meeky grin as her eyes sparkle seeing Haseena infront of her.

"I just damn can staring you forever like this...hum kabhi nahi bore honge" Karishma commented dreamily as she added more "Pata nahi ap saach mein haqiqat mein hamare pass khudse chal ke kab ayengi"

Haseena raise her eyebrow confuse by her words.

Karishma , "But it's okay i am happy to spend time with you atleast in my dreams..." she blurted out hallucinating Haseena. But this girl is unaware of the fact that Haseena is with her for real , it's not dream at all.

Haseena gasp in shock as the weight of realisation drawn her "Aree-" she get interrupted as karishma shush her placing her finger onto her's lips.

"Uff ap kitna bolti hain pura din office mein ap hi bolti hain but in my dream , only i will speak & you are gonna play the role of silent spectature" Karishma adamantly states & move closer , storking her cheeks gracefully.

Her lips grazing against her skin as with that Haseena's breathing speeed being higher and abnormal due to her touch.

But strange her touch feeling so soothing to Haseena. she's liking it.

Why her tough demenear melting under her touch? No idea !! this emotions are beyond the
universe.

her breath hitched when she felt karishma's wet tounge against her skin.

Karishma delicately nibble her earlobs earning a soft moan from the latter. She grin & did the same thing again and again , giving a trails of feathery kisses. she moving closer in daze but Haseena's hand being the barrier between them as Haseena capture her mouth with her fist "Karishma i am real , it's all real man!!" she barely wishper breathing unevenly.

Karishma's eyes blug out at the comprehension "Whattt??" she bellowed straight away her face & hurriedly distanced herself feeling second hand embarassment. Akwardness filling the air profusely causing their cheeks betroot red.

"Goodnight!!" Both said in unision & hardly share 1 minute eye-lock. Haseena ran back to her room as she don't want to be teased anymore. Whereas karishma crawl up on bed , normalizing the temperature of room through the AC.

"Oh God...what blunder i did" she sat there smacking her forhead.

.

.

.

To be Continued.

Next will Update Soon
Pls Vote & Comment
Keep Loving🖤....!!