-ONE 🖤

"Amma apne hume jagaya kyu nahi??" Karishma scream out straight "Hum late hoon rahe hain!"

Meanwhile pushpa ji just shaking her head in disbelief "keheti hain maine uthaya kyu nahi...are baba main tab tak kiya kar rahi thi phir itni raat tak video games khelti hain aur phir mujhe hi baatein sunati hain...!"

"Uff amma ap bhi na baacho ke jaise muh phulate hoon!" Karishma back hug her mother tightly puting her chin over her's shoulder "I love you!!"

"Hmm..samajh gayi ap makhan lagana band kar aur kha le kuch ab late nahi hoon raha tujhe" Pushpa ji said with a pointed look mixing her daily doze of drama.

Karishma cheekily grin "Ha khana tho tha but i am running out of time tho office mein kuch kha lungi don't worry.....!"

"Chup chap beth aur nashta khake jaa" Pushpa ji said while glaring her.

Karishma gets frightened as she took her seat "Accha accha khati hoon baba itna kyu dara rahi hoon hum jaisi masoom baachi ko....!"

Within 5 minutes karishma finish her breakfast at the fasten pace possible and headed towards her office but not before pecking her mother's golgappe wale cheek.

_____

Karishma runningly reach out to the entrance while panting heavily in a try to catching her breath bending a little placing her hand over her's knees.

"Tho beta ji phirse late hoon gayi kiya tum..." Watchman uncle tease as it's not new thing , it's her daily routine.

Karishma , "Dekho na dada amma ne phirse nahi uthaya humko ab hum kiya kare ap hi bataye....hum jaisi masoom baachi ko kiya kya jhelna padta hain...tch tch tch" she make a poor face #feeling so bad for herself.

Watchman uncle laught out at her statement "Haha...par tumhari boss se kaise bachogi roz ki tarah daant na pad jaye...!"

Karishma open her mouth to speak up but before that she got bumped with someone and both land on ground disbalancly.

Actually, Haseena who was in engaged to her phone didn't notice karishma and mistakenly ends up to bump with her. Both was in ground. Karishma was in beneath of Haseena  

Watchman , "Lo yeh bhi roz ka hoon gaya" (laugh).

Karishma brush aside some strands of her hairs as she smiling in such situation "Dada ap bhi na....ab hamari boss se baachna bhi kon chahata hain kisi aur ka nahi pata but hum tho nahi chahate bachna....!"

Haseena cluelessly "Excuse me?"

Karishma meekily grin "Excuse excuse and excuse"

Haseena in irk way "I will make sure to punish you hard!"

Karishma flirtious way , "Your command and my responsibility my lady"

Like a gush of wind Haseena pull away and storm off towards her cabin leaving behind a dreamy karishma who's still laying down and smiling.

Throughout the whole office staffs know about the news of karishma being a gay , hence most of the girls intend to hit her by their charms but failed as she didn't give them any damn.

Watchman uncle , "Chali gayi woh beta....ab tho uthh jaao"

Karishma cross her arms as she peek at entrance once then looks up and mainter her lingering smile.

Watchman uncle , "Haseena mam se tum roz ek hi cheeze ke liye punish hote hoon phir bhi apni harkaton se baaz nahi aati akhir kyu??"

Karishma , "Bas ek smile hi tho chahiye na iss dil ko apki Haseena mam de kyu nahi deti"

Watchman uncle , "Woh aisi hi hain unhe nahi pasand yeh sab...yeh bade log aise hi hote hain kisi ki jazbaaton ki kadar hi nahi karte mera maano tho yeh sab chod do...aur kisi aise ko dhundoo jo tumhare liye best hoon...."

Karishma , "Wahi kar rahi hoon uncle aur zarori nahi ek insaan jaisa dikhta hoon humesha waisa hi hoon....koi khulke apne jajabat bayan karta hain tho koi usse apne dil ke andar dafan kar deta hain hum chahate hain Haseena hume khud bataye...i just want to stay by her side say it physically or emotionally or virtually....!"

With that karishma got off as she dust her  clothes one last time before step inside.

"Karishma madam apko Boss bula rahe hain andar" Peoun informed her and left.

"Hmm karishma tera bulava aa gaya" Karishma thought and put back her bag on her desk before happily ran inside.

"Iss karishma ka samajh nahi aata usse kiya maaza aata hain Boss se daant khane mein" One of her colleage states the facts as she know how karishma deliberately did mistakes and came late in office.

And the most surprising thing is that their angry boss didn't fire her till date.......Only God knows what's going between them. It's now almost 6 months from when the things started to happen daily.

Otherside , Karishma knock on door when Haseena permit her the latter sheepishly come inside.

Karishma , "So Has- Mam apne hume bulaya , kyu bulaye apne hume?" (Smiley).

"Here" Haseena throws some fat files in table infront of karishma with a devilish smirk tuning her lips "Complete this...you have only 1 day...no if no buts i just only wants results i don't like n-"

Karishma , " I know you don't like 'no' don't worry mam i will never say 'no' to you" she said stretching the word no.

"And btw out thoughts are similar...i too don't like to take thing as 'no'. She added further shurgging her shoulders casually.

Haseena gets irk seeing the broad smile dancing on her face constantly that's it she push her and pin her to wall "Why the hell are you smiling...i am giving you punishment not some treats jo khi khi kar rahe hoon kabse....!" her tone seems amusing rather than anger.

"Well smile karna acchi baat hain ab ap nahi karti tho koi nahi kar sakta aisa tho nahi hoon sakta na mam" Karishma said as her fingers already reach out to do her all time fav work as usual tucking Haseena's licious locks behind her ear delicately and lean forward dragging her mouth near her ear "Well....nothing just waiting for the day desparately , the mostest special day while you will smile at me brightly that no lights can be able to light up the room of my heart the way you do!!" she wishper slowly as she flashes a smile and walk away collecting all the files.

Haseena , just standing there numb no idea what she's feeling right the moment. Karishma's words just ranging continuously on her head while she looks at karishma who's smiling at her from her seat then engulf in her stuff.

Haseena turn her  back side leaning on wall arching her head back , tiredly , sigh deeply.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued....!!

Next will update Soon...!!
Pls vote & Comment down. 
Keep Loving🖤.....!!