GECT: Empowering Lives as the Best Charitable Trust in Kolkata

Charitable trusts is a non-profit organization that works towards the betterment of society. These projects aim to provide important services to people who are in need, such as food, shelter, education, or healthcare.

In our charitable trust, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged people. We believe that every individual deserves access to basic necessities, such as food, shelter, education, and healthcare. Our projects are designed to provide these essential services to those who need them the most.

 Our projects are designed to provide these essential services to those who need them the most

Our Projects:

We concentrate on health and education primarily and our operations are widespread to the villages of Amlamethi , Shibganj , Bijoynagar Dayapur , Gosaba , Hamilton Abad , Lahiripur , Luxbagan , Pakhiralay , Sadhupur , Satjalia , Sonagar , Mathurakanda , Ramnagarar , Mitrapur , Jelapara , Hetalbari , Jamespur , Rajatjublee , Satyanarayanpur , Shantigachi , Jahan Colony , GaranKati,Kaikahli , Jamtala , Gopalganj , Katamari Maipit Gurguria and many more..

Presently we are supporting 800 tiger victim widows and 1000 children who are surviving on less than Rs.500 per month. Once the basics are restored we put them to vocational training and make them self-sustained earning individuals.

Under the able supervision of all the trustee members GECT has been helping the people of Sundarbans for the last 14 years and counting.

GECT does not involve any third parties and reaches out to the communities directly to implement these programs with the help of its core team and local volunteers. Hence your fund would be directly routed to the widows and children and you will receive transparent feedback on the money spent.

Get Involve With Us to Serve the Tiger Victim Families of Sundarban:

The amount of funds is not significant to us. The amount of impact it does to the marginalized community of tiger victim families matters to us the most.

Make a difference: Your donation can help provide essential services to those in need. You can make a significant impact on the lives of the underprivileged families.

Feel Good: Supporting a charitable trust can give you a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. Knowing that you are making a difference in the world can be a rewarding experience.

Networking: Supporting a charitable trust can also provide networking opportunities. You can meet like-minded individuals who share your passion for philanthropy.

Our mission is to be a hope for the underprivileged people. With our support, we can make a difference in the lives of those who need it the most.

If you are interested in supporting us, there are several ways you can help. You can make a donation, volunteer your time, or become a partner. If you want to donate now please click here https://www.gect.co/donate.

Please Contact Us to Learn More:

GECT: The Best Charitable Trust in Kolkata

Address: - 1655, Rajdanga Main Road Kolkata - 700107 (Near Kasba New Market)

Phone No: - +91 9062200739 / +91 80170 14875

Gmail: - gect.genesis@gmail.com

Website: - www.gect.co