;¹;

Day 1
___________________________________

  The drawings for this will be drawn by
  me so ask for permission to use them.
___________________________________

Enemies to Lovers•ein x Pierce•

Standing in the cold snow, memories flooding back from the war. The war I started for her.   .    . Yet she chose him, I won't give up that easily though. I won't hurt her again, not on purpose. I still love her after all.

I would look behind me at aphmau and Aaron playing around in the snow, how can they not feel how I'm feeling?Can't they feel the same pain? The same sorrow? The same flashbacks? 

"Ein, are you okay? You really should get inside!"

The red haired boy spoke beaming at me, with his innocent smile. He doesn't know what happened here, it needs to stay like that. I would nod grabbing his hand and walking into the Cabin, it was quite large and had wooden walls and white carpet underneath tables and by doors. It looked like a rich woman owned it, aphmau did a great job winning tickets here.

"You could help bring suitcases in. Buddy."

Just to crush every happiness I ever had, the brat himself. He thinks he's so tough because he is so tall and wears the most ugly shade of blue to man kind {💠}.I swear, he could be the devil in disguise.

Who would ever love him, that ugly, good for nothing! I hate how we have to act so close and buddy, buddy in public.

"Don't fucking call me that!"

He would chuckle, glaring at me with those ugly blue eyes. How dare he!It's because he's tall and has abbs he thinks he can boss people  around. No! Not at all.

"Or what? It's not like a camera is on us. I can act how I like. And what I like to do to you is beat your guts out.Now help with the fucking suitcases, princess. "

Princess. Princess?! Who does he think he is! Sorry that I was distracted because I was admiring the place! I would turn to the door and grab aphmaus suitcase, she seems so happy. But why could it not be with me? I would bring it to the living room, where I was left alone with Pierce. That annoying little bitch.

"Sorry for making you do that Ein! Anyways, this resort has 6 bedrooms. Which means some of us needs to share. Me and Aaron will obviously share because we're married"

Share? Well I obviously won't and noi and Mac will probably share anyways, Zane and kawaii~chan  would share a room because they love each other. So I am just fine.

"Well I would but I have business to do and it will be a little loud.."

Noi? So that means I have to share with one of the girls. Great.

"Ein and Pierce has to share then."

Me?! Why me! Sharing with girls don't seem like that big of a deal now, let's not be rash about this!

"I can share with one of the girls! I don't need to share with him!"

He is gross, disgusting and on top of all that, he is annoying! I can't be with some wannabe demon boy! That is just mind blowing!

"Ein, a boy and a girl can't share together because what if one of us gets our periods, and also changing in short time. We only have 2 bathrooms in this resort and Zane or Kawaii~chan will change in one of them. It's only fair"

My eyes widen at this, why can't they see what I saw! This was ridiculous, I could punch his face if I could! But aphmau does have a point, it would be unfair to the girls just because I didn't want to share with this jerk. The way he just looks at me right now is pissing me off, but if aphmau wants me to do it. I guess I have to.