;³;

Day 2
___________________________________

  The drawings for this will be drawn by
  me so ask for permission to use them.
___________________________________

Enemies to Lovers•ein x Pierce•

Song  this chapter is based on:Happy Halloween

Gacha meme/trend:trick or treat
                              ❢♡🎃👻🍬♡❢
Pierce's POV❢
Walking through the door, my arm around noi looking around to see if see anyone after visiting asch and princess Ava.

It is sad we decided to run away, but it was for the best.   .    .

What else could we do?

Noi had no magic at the time and Asch kicked me to the curve for trying to justify why Ava lied to us.

It was for the better.

"Ein, I didn't know you woke up so early? What's that over your eye?"

Ein would turn around, he clearly couldn't see with that shit on. It's stupid that he has that on honestly. Wait - is that blood?! Did he fucki g hurt himself!

"I cut myself yesterday by accident, don't worry about me though!"

That goofy ass voice, trying to act like him bleeding is no big deal, and it still looks fresh which mean it didn't stop.

"Pierce.What are you doing -"

//Smth like that I just drew smth so you get an idea if you want to know my drawing skill check my gift to lola//

I was so close to him, I could feel his breath on my skin, I was so close I could compare how short he was compared to me. Now on closer expection, he was still bleeding a little.

"Your still fucking bleeding. You didn't properly treat it right."

How could it still be bleeding if it was yesterday, that's  some bullshit. And the fabric doesn't look like a bandage, more of a shirt of some kind.

"You're a fucking idiot"

He would snarl at me like a wolf before pushing me off him, I could feel him glaring at me through the blindfold.

"Fuck you."

He would say before storming off before bumping into the edge of the wall corner with him nose making it bleed, what an idiot.

"Need help navigation? I would be delighted in helping you~ pfft hahaha!"

Is he crying?

Shit, I went to far. I guess I am still in the same friend group as him, I should help him.

"Come here ein, let me fucking help you for once in your pathetic life!"

He would wipe his tears before putting his hand to the wall, clutching his fists into a ball.

"Fucking fine!"

He would aggressively clutch onto my shirt before tugging it almost ripping it

"Take me to the dam room, I can heal myself."

Sure you can ein. That's why you made your nose bleed. I would hold his head back as we walked into the room we didn't want to share as I grabbed some tissue and put it by his nose

"Take off that fucking blindfold."

He would fall back onto the bed trying to avoid me grabbing it, soon that doing turned into us tackling each other on the bed. In till I finally got on top of his.I grabbed his shirt pulling him up as I grabbed that stupid blindfold. Finally.