;²;

Day 2
___________________________________

  The drawings for this will be drawn by
  me so ask for permission to use them.
___________________________________

Enemies to Lovers•ein x Pierce•

Song this chapter (and the next) is based on:Happy Halloween (by Junky and DAZBEE)

Gacha meme/trend:trick or treat
                    *̣̥☆·͙̥💥‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙🧟‍♀️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥💥·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Getting up, I see the lamp in my hand and the scratches all over my arm. I fell asleep after I went crazy, fully crazy. What time is it anyways.?

I would grab my phone, powering it on to see the time. Midnight, on the dot. It's strange that it's snowing at the resort, it's still October. Well actually, it is the 31st of October   .  .  .     That means I get to dress up and go trick or treating! We would have to walk a bit far out to get to houses so I need to have an amazing costume to make up for it! Maybe I can cosplay high school me, or werewolf me that got aphmau to love me.

(He's blind😜 He can't see the fine specimen right in front of him. {Spoiler} if he doesn't hurry up someone else will have him! )

"Or maybe.. You could go as me~"

That voice again! What will it take for them to leave me alone - I mean me! I would have to be crazy than to cosplay that. Crazy.

"Yeah, after all look at those beautiful green eyes."

He said smirking at me, what green eyes?! I don't have green eyes and never did. I need to check the mirror, but it's to dark to see myself. Same with my camera. It's just better to check the mirror as I sleep right across from it, I would turn around to see glowing green eyes glaring right back at me.

...

What the hell?! I wanted to scream but I physically couldn't?! What did he do to me! Why is my eyes green, what could be worse! But my mental state is still in fact, I don't feel anything unusual except the fact I feel more violent!

"Now you have no choice. I got you fake werewolf ears iswell~ you know. Just in case"

I want to yell, scream, do everything to hurt him! How could he! If aphmau saw me, who knows what she would do! It would be history repeating itself! She would curse me and never want to see me again! Then everything over the years would truly be for nothing.

I would be better off dead at that point. No one would love an ugly, evil looser like myself.

No.. No... No... NO! I can't give up, she will love me! She has to! She will. She doesn't have a choice.

A choice...

Yes, she does. What am I saying?Every cruel human and normal werewolves has a choice.

Not me.   .    .

"Do you know what an omega role is.."

He would look at me, his grey eyes a mere shadow compared to my glowing green ones. Confused but grinning pure evil.

"An Omega's role is to serve."

For once, I see regret and sorrow in his eyes. We were the same person, we share the same pain. The same one from our father. From our alphas. From our ~true~  love. Everyone.

"We're nothing without our alpha. And that alpha is Aaron and aphmau. We could never change that.."

I would say my voice cracking up, trying to not cry. Only the weak cry, but I guess I am weak. For once, when I look up he's gone. I see no one, for once. Finally, peace.

"I'm nothing without you aphmau.. Why can't you see that."

Tears falling off my face as I lay back down on my pillow, I was so weak. I am so weak. How could I ever cover my eyes without getting any attention-

                                   .         .         .

                                       SLASH

Shit, I accidentally cut myself while doing that. Well, pierces shirt is doing a lot worse than I am at least. I can use this to cover my eyes and say it's a Halloween costume. But what am I going to do with the rest of the shirt? It smells disgusting just like him, but I can't throw it out.

Oh I can't believe I'm wasting my  time doing this, I need to rip more of his shirt and stuff it into something. Or I can just stitch it and make it my pillowcase? Yeah that's a lot easier, and how hard can it be to sew something?!

Hard.

I cut myself right by eye and my finger somehow! But guess what? I did it! I made a pillow case with only a few cuts!

It is 2AM, and I have to go trick or treating. I better get some sleep.   .    .

Darkness fell over me.

Then I don't remember, maybe I was asleep? Or maybe I was °¥¢{}\¥  °$°π={¥{$}  {¥{=¥°|∆¶
                   *̣̥☆·͙̥🔥‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙🧟‍♂️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥🔥·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
Ein x pierce•Enimies to lovers•