2.

Zayn's pov

My eyes flutter open and sit up. When i look around i see jackie no jenna umm jess?

Yes jess lying naked beside me.

Huh. She's got nice boobs.

I stand up and see the time. Shit! I'll be late for work. I rush in the bathroom and start the shower.

"zayn? Are you in the shower? I hear the water running!" Jess shouts from the bedroom.

"Yea babe join me please?" I say hoping she will come.

She giggles obnoxiously "ofcourse. Be right there"
Eh atleast she has a good body.
-

"So you'll call me right?"
She asks while i open the door from the driver's sear indicating her to get out.

"Yea yea ofcourse jess. I had fun last night"

She snorts,"Its jamie. Asshole".

"Oops?"
She shuts the door rather harshly. And I drive off to my clinic.

-

I pull into the driveway and head off to my clinic.

"Hi Dr.malik" Elena,my receptionist says and waves her hand quite enthusiastically.

I give her a slight nod and see my patient's list for today.
Simce i started my practice just an year ago the patients are a little less.
Well less than i expected.
But i m sure i'll catch up.
After all,being the son of an affluent and famous bussinessman does have its perks.

"Mrs.Chapman-8:30
Mrs.Delfino-9:00
Ms.Scavo-10:00
Ms.Melissa-11:00"

Huh, there's a new patient.
-

"Elena,could please send the next patient in please?" I say finishing up on Ms.Scavo.
As she walks away, she looks at me with lust in her eyes and giving me an extra view of her big boobs while pretending to pick something up.
She's hot but i dont sleep with my patients.

Too much drama.

The door opens and in walks Jeniffer?

"Jeniffer? What are you doing here? I thought umm..Melissa was next?" I see rechecking the schedule.

"Oh it is,Melissa's my daughter she'll be here in a minute she has gone to the bathroom. I just wanted to say hi"
she says while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You have a daughter? Wow. So what seems to be the problem?"

And she goes red like a tomato.

"Well yesterday she-"
She is cut off by the door being opened and in walking a beautiful girl. She had her hair tied up and was wearing some black jeans with a top that reveals a small portion of her stomach. She had the most enchanting eyes and with her luscious lips.
Oh i can feel my pants tightening.

"Here she is. Mel what took you so long" she scolds her daughter.

" I-I m sorr-sorry. I got distracted." She says while glancing between her mother and me,with those doe eyes.

Gosh its like she is glowing with innocence. Oh how i would love to hold that petite waist and mark her.

I clear my throat,"Hello melissa i am dr.malik. How are you today?"

I bring my hand closer to her small ones just to get a touch of her procleain skin.

She places her hand in mine. It fits perfectly. It takes a lot of self restraint to hold myself back and not pin her up to the wall and fuck the shit out of her.

"Uh i-i am good." She says while retracting her hand almost immediately.

I do not lose eye contact with her. I love how shy she is and i can feel that she is most definately intimidated by me.

"So what seems to be the problem with you melissa?" I say with a husky tone.
She starts fidgeting and the color rises in her cheeks.

"She got her period yesterday dr.malik and i was just here to make sure everything's okay. " Her mother interepts our conversation and i finally turn my head away from melissa.

"Oh,okay so melissa you can go behind the curtain and change."I point towards the curtain right in front of me.

"Also would you like your mother to stay?" I ask her hoping she'll say no.

Unfortunately she nods her hand rather violently. Just at that moment her mother's cell phone rings.

God does exist.

Jeniffer brings the phone to her ear and acknowledges whoever is on the other side of the line.

"Melissa honey i'll wait for you outside i gotta take this call. And remember do what dr.malik says. You are in very capable hands. I have had all my recent checkups done by him."
She says and walks out of the door.

"Looks like its just you and me babygirl. " I say looking at melissa with an expression which surely can be percieved as hunger.
Hunger for my babygirl.

Vote Share Comment xx