4.

(There might be a few mistakes. i just skimmed through it after writing the whole thing)

Melissa's pov
"Miss melissa you need to wake up or you are going to be late for school"

I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Ms Jane standing beside my bed.

"Yeah okay. I am up." I say standing up and walking to the bathroom.

After I am done, I walk downstairs slinging my backpack over my shoulder and see my mother drinking her tea and reading the newspaper.

As I reach the end of the stairs she looks up,
"Are you ready? I hope so otherwise you are going to be late. And you know i dont like sluggards."

I clear my throat,"I am. Are you going to drop me off today?..you usually do"

"Yes just let me get my coat."

We walk out and towards the car parked in front of the house. We get in and as mum starts the car she gestures me to buckle up. I turn on the radio until we reach the school.

-

As I get ready to unlock the door
"I'll pick you up later and I might get a little late so wait for me. And I dont expect any less than rapt attention towards studies."

I nod and shut the door. Why does she always have to be so impassive and always so stoic. She has bounded me in so many ways. I sometimes feel so incarcerated.

"Hey melissa, where were you last night? I called you so many times." Stacy says as I reach my locker to pick up my books for the next class.

"Uhh i forgot to charge my phone. The battery must have died." i say shutting my locker and walking to the class.

"Oh, anyways guess what i heard from jim?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. Jim being her boyfriend.

"Uhh i dont know.."

"You know that new kid who just got transferred? He just joined the football team. And apparently he saw you when I went to wish Jim good luck before his game, with you. After the game he was like 'hey man who was that with your girlfriend.' So Mel here's your chance. I swear to god dont you dare let that hot ass slip away." She says pushing me a little which resulted in a push a little more than I could handle and I stumbled into someone.

"Oof! I am sorry I didnt mean too stume into you." I say looking upto him.
He was well built with brown mop of curls touching his shoulders.He had forest green eyes with a set of pearly white teeth.

"Its quite alright Melissa. Are you okay?" He asks holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

"Uhh yeah its fine. I have to go." I move quickly and sit in the front. As soon as I see stacy coming towards me.

"That's the new kid Mel. His name's Harry." she says whispering as if he was standing right in front of us.

"Okay class now lets start..." The teacher enters and everybody gets quiet.
-

As the bell rings I exit the school and proceed towards the parking lot searching for my mom. I dont find her. She must be late..she did say she might be. I plug in my ipod and wait for her. As I am waiting I feel like someone is watching me. I look around and see a black mercedes standing just a few feet away from me. As I am about to inspect it a little more I hear my name being called.

"Hey melissa!" I turn around and see none other than Harry.

"What are you doing in the parking lot?" He questions as he reaches me.

"Oh I was waiting for my mum. She said she might be late." I say pulling my cardigan closer to me as it has suddenly gotten chilly.

"Do you want a ride? I am happy to give it." he says as he gestures towards his car.

"Oh no no i am fine." my mum will be livid if she found out about him.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" He asks as he comes a little closer to me.

"Umm no I dont." I reply folding my hands in order to feel a little warmth.

"Great. Are you chilly? Here have my jacket." he says as he removes his jacket and puts it on my shoulders all the while coming so close that there is physical contact between his body and mine.

"What is going on here?" I see another voice looking up to the person whose eyes were fuming with anger.

Smut will be coming after the next chapter probably. i dont wanna rush things. Also please vote and share if you want to read more. xx