Chapter 4 - Behind the Baklumina

With that said, Charlotte walked out of the lab and sat on the bench. Julie continued to work alone, she was working on a new project, she wanted the PrimBaken she created to actually do work, such as inventing new things, she wanted them to have their own life as well. Mr. Fischer was still at the lab however and he still asked Julie about the reproductive experiment, to see if PrimBaken can reproduce. He couldn't wait any longer, he felt more excited than nervous. As Julie finished up with her PrimBaken, she finally had some time to herself, she called Lukas into the lab. She told him everything that went on during her experiment on a separate table, he wondered about the reproductive experiment on PrimBaken. Julie decided maybe the PrimBaken needed more time, such as more training for their hobbies they want to do.

Mr. Fischer wanted this but however, the reproductive organs PrimBaken had were not real, they were artificial, Julie and Mr. Fischer did dress the PrimBaken after they saw each other. It wasn't known if both PrimBaken liked each other romantically, but Julie told them that if they wanted more Baken, they would have to try having an intimate time with each other. Both PrimBaken looked at each other blushing as Julie moved them into a private room and waited outside the room, Mr. Fischer waited with Julie. What they heard near the door was two PrimBaken moaning, it was very sensual and erotic to listen to. About an hour later, Mr. Fischer opened the door to find that the PrimBaken had looked exhausted, but the female PrimBaken had to come with Julie to the lab to see any signs of pregnancy. When they got back to the lab, they found Mr. Fischer staring at the results of the test, looking disappointed, the results were negative, since the Baken don't have proper reproductive organs, sperm or eggs could not be created within them. Mr. Fischer sighed in disappointment and rubbed his forehead, he thought it might work somehow. Then suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Mr. Fischer opened the garage door and saw Charlotte standing outside, she had long dark brown hair and bright green eyes, he knew Charlotte was an employee at the bakery and then asked "Why are you here at Julie's lab?"

Charlotte says "I wanted to talk to her" while Mr. Fischer looks at her suspiciously and says "She isn't here right now, why?" Charlotte responds "Is there something I should know about?" now thinking Mr. Fischer is hiding something. He looks up at her nervously and says "What do you mean?" "Just answer the question." She says in a serious tone while he then says "Sorry, but no". Mr. Fischer now seems frightened of Charlotte's suspicions as if she knows about what they are doing here. She responds "Is that so? Are you sure?" in slightly angered tone, however Julie walks in on the two, looking like they are arguing. 
Julie looks at Charlotte and says "What is going on here?" "Nothing, I want to talk to you about it, you know me right?" Charlotte says beginning to feel a bit shy around Julie. She responds a bit confused "Yeah, I do, but what do you want?" Charlotte somehow feels a connection Julie for no absolute reason without hesitation says "Well, I came to ask you, if you'd like to go out on a date."

Julie was surprised by this and slightly blushed "A-a-date? Like what kind of date?" Charlotte said "Whatever you want, it's your choice" Julie noticed Charlotte had a slight sadness then asked "What's the matter?" Charlotte was clearly worried about Julie, but still she had feelings for her "I just want you to get better, you've lost yourself, I want to help you and make you happy again." she said in a reassuring tone. Charlotte's true intentions were to see if Julie was embarrassed to be in public with her, since she called her "Beautiful".

Charlotte takes Julie to a restaurant for their date, Julie still has a bit of a problem with Charlotte, but she doesn't show it, instead, she asks Charlotte about her job at the bakery. They talked for hours, while eating dinner and drinking wine. While eating someone came up to their table, it looked as if they were a doctor and his name was Dr. Drayton Harrington, he had the same blue eyes as Julie. The man explained to them the situation, looking at Charlotte he saw something was wrong with her skin. He looked at Julie who nodded, he took a sample, gave them a card to contact him, and left. Julie thought it was strange that a random doctor would just come to them while they were eating, but it was nice to get her mind off of her work. After that, Julie and Charlotte shared a kiss, Julie didn't feel anything towards Charlotte, she acted different around her. Julie went home feeling better than she had ever felt, she was able to leave the lab and relax for once. A few days, about 4-5 days and Charlotte comes knocking on the garage door at Julie's house, however Mr. Fischer was not in the lab today, it was only Julie, who was actually just in her house, not in the lab today. However, when she opened the door, Charlotte looked up at her and she had glowing green eyes, the Baklumina bread Julie gave her was starting to take over more of her body, though, she still had control of herself.