doll, what have you done?

Warnings: Attempted sexual assault, it did not end well for the assaulter, Blood, Panic attack, mild(?) gore, and fowl language, and mentions of r@pe.

Narrator Pov (aka yours truly.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days...
time = 10:00 AM

You healed up quite fast, Aoi was a little surprised and told another person about it. (Guess.)

You remember now.

You were visiting Japan with your family, unaware of the demon problem.

Someone took away your parents, but decided to discard you. You might think you tried to take them back but was injured on the side. Your siblings were unlucky.

They've met their fate.

You don't know if the culprit took them or killed them, you only got injured deeply then passed out.

You told Aoi that you were getting better, you told her your name as well, but asked her to call you doll. as a nickname.

The doctors there asked you about it recently.
------------------------------------------------------------------
☆ time = 12:30 PM
A coin spun on a table as you watched it.

"Do you remember what happened? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"No... Only parents. Abducted."

"Siblings?"

You suddenly looked at the coin, spinning for an awfully long time.

Everything was blurry in your mind.

Blood.
Screaming.
Death.

You look up, expressionless. Staring into the doctor's eyes.

"Dead. I watched them die."

The doctors looked at each other with worry.
------------------------------------------------------------------
☆ time = 5:30 PM
The doctors allowed you to free roam to get familiar with the environment.

For some reason
Every time you ask them when you will return home.
They don't answer the question.
They keep changing the subject.

So you deciding to stop asking about it. You still worry about your parents, the medics said their bodies weren't found.

Anyways, back to free-roaming. Your thoughts were interrupted when you ran into that pink eyed girl again. You stared. She stared.

"..."

"...?"

*Head pat*

You quickly covered your head, and speed walked away. You left the young girl in wonder.
------------------------------------------------------------------
☆ = timeskip after having tea and cooling down: 3 hours later.

Your POV.

The sun is about gone now, I decided to go for a walk after begging Aoi for your approval. She told me to be careful, worryingly.

Strangely, I felt more comfortable when the moon was out, the sun made me a little
uncomfortable.

That felt strange.

I was walking at the nearest village, until, a man, who looked to be in his 40s stopped me for a "chat" he had a lustful look in his eyes, he guided me towards an alleyway-

This man is a-

No? What are you doing?

stop touching me.

Get away get away get away-

I held out my hand to the man's chest in a pitiful way to stop him. As my eyepatch came undone.

The most horrific but bizarre thing happened.

A red triangle appeared around his head, choking him, he scratched frantically at his neck, in a stupid attempt to try to get it off.

"WHAT THE HELL- YOU BITCH-"

he lunges at me, nearly ripping my kimono off, trying to touch me.

With no warning I unconsciously move my hand down, planting my palm on the wall.

"..!"

and his head exploded. The the pieces of his brain fell, wet sounds as they hit the dirt.

Utterly disgusting- what happened why why why- how did he

I frantically put my button eye patch back on. I stop. How did his head combust? Was it my eye? My hand...

I put my ring and pinky finger on my palm, leaving the middle, index and thumb up. Indeed the red triangle symbol appears again.

I then do it a couple times, I point it to the now insect infested body it moves as red, coding letters and numbers moved it

As the blood was leaking, all my surroundings became a blur, as the blood...

The...

I hastily bring myself closer to the body.

It's...

NO!

I abruptly stood up and took off.

No one knew what happened to the man.