Chapter 11

*Cas

Jamie and I had decided to go on our first "real date" to a movie, and we had just pulled up to the theater.

We got our tickets, drinks, and snacks and went to sit down. We sat in the back row and it looked like there were only going to be a few other people in the theater with us.

The movie started and Jamie reached over and took my hand, lacing her fingers with mine. I looked over at her and grinned before going back to watching the movie.

A ways into the movie, Jamie leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Do you know what we should do?"

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Just be like middle schoolers and have a make out session in the back of the theater," Jamie whispered.

I tried not to laugh and shook my head at her. "No way."

She kept her mouth close to my ear and said, "oh come on, there's like 5 other people in here and we're way in the back!"

I was debating, it did sound pretty fun. Before I could tell Jamie yes or no, she took my chin in her hand and turned my face towards hers.

She slowly pressed her lips against mine and then pulled back. "Have I convinced you yet?" She asked in a whisper.

All I could do was nod before I began to kiss her. I turned my body towards hers and tried to stay as quiet as possible as we continued to kiss.

Jamie rested her hand on my thigh and I could feel it creeping higher and higher. She grabbed on to the waist of my pants and began to unbutton them.

I quickly put my hand on hers to stop her and pulled back.

"What are you doing??" I intently whispered.

She smirked at me and kept maneuvering the button on my pants.

"Jamie this is not a good idea," I whispered to her.

"Sure it is," she said as she undid my jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"I don't think -" I was stopped mid sentence by Jamie's hand suddenly rubbing over top of my underwear.

I took in a sharp breath as I watched her smile.

"You know it has been quite a while since we've done something like this," Jamie said.

"And with good reason," I whispered back, still feeling her hand toy with me.

She kissed me again and I felt her hand slide beneath my underwear to where I was already wet.

"Jamie..." I said, trying to control my breathing, "we're going to get kicked out if we get caught."

"Then you better not make any noise," Jamie said in my ear.

I had been in these situations with Jamie way more than I cared to admit, and I also found it way hotter than I cared to admit too.

Jamie brought her mouth back to mine and kissed me just as her finger started circling my clit.

My breathing quickened but I stayed quiet, letting Jamie's mouth muffle any noise that may come out of mine.