Chapter 4

"Ugh," Atsushi groaned as he rolled around on the bed, "I feel like something is missing"He stopped, "First of all who am I/ And where did I come from? Who was I? Why can't I remember anything?" All of these questions were running through Atsushi's mind. "I can't sleep!" Atsushi declared then got up, "I'm going for a walk"

He walked over to the door a bit wonky but he was doing better than the last time he tried to get up. He exited the room he stayed in and wandered around through the halls, it felt like a maze but it was simple at the same time, but everything looked so similar that he thought he wasn't going anywhere at all. Atsushi still carried on his walk, not knowing where to go and where to go. 

Finally, after walking for about 30 minutes, he estimated he met a door that led to the outside, With little hesitation he exited the mansion and saw the bright blue sky, white fluffy clouds, the sounds of birds chirping, beautiful flowers, and soft green grass grazing his feet. It was amazing, nothing that he had ever felt before. It felt like a new experience was rushing to him, welcoming him with open arms.

Almost nothing could spoil this moment he enjoyed, he silently sat down and watched nature take its toll. He felt free as a bird like he could soar into the sky and fly with the birds. The warm breeze brushed his skin, this sensation was fantastic he was living in his world. 

But then while enjoying this moment he heard loud yelling from the household which made him flinch, he forgot he wasn't meant to leave that room until he was healed. Many voices flooded the mansion, Atsushi didn't want to go back in knowing that there were so many people mad at him, but if he didn't go back then they would get even madder at him.

"Has anyone checked the garden!?" Atsushi overheard and jumped, quickly onto his feet, and was going to run he quickly looked around and saw a bunch of trees that he could climb and hide in. So he headed there immediately not sure if he should be doing this in the first place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuuya on the other hand had just come back from his photo shoots which felt like it took forever. He wanted to head straight to Atsushi's room to check up on him. But he had to finish a few things before he could.

"Can we hurry it up!? I have better things to do than this" Chuuya said to Kouyou

"You don't need to worry so much about that little kitten," Kouyou said, "He'll be fine"

"Hmph, anyways what is it?" Chuuya asked

"Just need you to sign the contract you were told about," Kouyou said "You do remember what it is right?"

"Yeah I know," Chuuya said in a grumpy tone and quickly signed everything

"Well you can head off to your little kitten then," Kouyou said

"He isn't a kitten," Chuuya said about to leave

"Then what is he?" Kouyou asked

"A living human being" Chuuya answered then left.