Prologue Part 5: Deeper Bond

"Wait for me!" Fimie runs towards Hemera, while swaying her tails cheerfully. They've reached the Daylight Prairie, where the area is filled with flowers, grass and light. "The flower crowns you made are so beautiful, I wanna learn too, Hemera!" 

"Let's go to collect some flower first!" Hemera smiles and agrees to teach Fimie her techniques. The girls start holding their hands together, while running around the Butterfly Fields area to pick some pretty flowers.

         Meanwhile, Andrew is sitting alone on the grass, afar from Hemera and Fimie, while reading a book quietly by himself. He seems to be interested in learning dark creatures and potion recently, as there's a few stacks of books beside him are all related to dark creatures researching and potions. 

It's all peacefulness until some other kids accidentally ran into Andrew. "Ew, who's this ugly monster?" They all stare at Andrew's birth mark that is on his face. 

"Eh? Ugly? You mean me?" Andrew tilt his head in confusion. The other kids laugh at Andrew, "Yea! You! Didn't you hear us?"

Suddenly, a voice appear behind them: "Hey! How dare you mock our brother!" 

They all turn their head at the same time, it was Fimie and Hemera was are standing behind them right now. "Mock our brother again then I'll cut your mouth!" Fimie glares at them. "C..calm down Fimie.." "I need to teach them a lesson, Hemera!" 

They noticed Hemera and ignored Fimie, "Yo, isn't this Hemera? The child of a traitor? (Lareth)" 

"My dad is not a traitor.." Hemera lowers her head in grievance.

Fimie steps in front of Hemera and Andrew while clenching her fist, "That's enough, you filthy mouths! Today, I have you teach you guys a lesson to respect others!" In a blink of an eye, she can't hold her anger anymore and punches the bullies on their face. 

"HUH? YOU DARE TO HIT ME?" They began to defend for themselves and fight back.

"F..Fimie!" Hemera tries to stop Fimie but she failed. Both Hemera and Andrew aren't able to do anything but to watch the chaos continue to rise. 

However, Andrew notices another kid that looks older than them is walking towards them...Who might that be?