Chapter 4: Besties

***A/N Dedicated to mah bestie I've know for like... ever... AND she's inspired Dakota :) LOVE YOU MEL!

*********************************************************************************************************************

                I always sat in the back.  This all made sense, so my teacher never paid attention to me.  I could text, sleep, and never get called on.

                That was until Harry moved back to the seat next to me.  He always got called on,  And now, because I was sitting.  Right.  Next .  To.  Me. I actually got paid more attention.  Greaat.

                Before I knew what was going on, I was surrounded by big top and bottom bitches, who were trying to get Harry’s attention.

                “Fuck,” I sighed as the bell ring.

                “What?” Harry asked.

                “Nothing,” I replied, shaking my head, “but, this,” I gestured to his seat and everyone beside .e, “better not become a regular thing,” He laughed as I kept a straight face, “I’m not kidding.”

                “Why not?” he asked genuinely confused.  I just shook my head, yet again.  He was so blind.  Mrs. Shane started class, not giving Harry enough time to ask again.

**********

Finally, the hell-of-a-class ended.  It had consisted of almost nothing but high-pitched twig bitches talking and flirting shamelessly.  Two hours of pure torture.  I made it out to the buses to meet up with Dakota.  I almost never rode the bus to my own place, and the bus driver never bugged me when I did.  She knew what was going on.  My parents didn’t really care either.  I mean, they never wondered why I only got home on time on some occasions.     

                “Hay, babe,” Dakota said, hugging me, “How was math with Harry?”

                “Ugh.”

                “Aw, hon,” she said pitifully, “Did those attention whores bug you?”

                “How’d you know?”

                “He’s in my English class.  It’s the same way,”

                “Yeah, they’re annoying,”

                “He’s cute though,” she grinned.

                “What?”

                “Eh,”

                “But you admit he’s not ugly,”

                “Well, no,”

                “And his eyes are pretty,”

                “Well…”

                “They are,”

                “Dakota…”

                “They are!”

                “I don’t pay attention to…”

                “You so did,”

                “Nope,”

                “I bet they glow in the dark,”

                “What?  NO,”

                “That’d be hot…”

                “DAKOTA!”        

                “… can you imagine if that was the only thing you could see during sex?”

                “JESUS!”

                “That’s exactly what you’d be saying,”

                “Just get on the bus, you PERV,” I laughed.

                “C’mon! You had to have been thinking it to!” she said, climbing on the bus and sitting down.

                “No! I wasn’t!”

                “Not even a little?”

                “No!”

                “Fine… but it’s true,”

                “You disturb me,”

                “I know!  But you love me anyways!”