No prologue

"Yubin-ah!"

"Yubin-ah!"

"Stop!"

Yubin ran. The building was intricate enough to lose the twins, yet she was sure it was going to be a difficult task.

The place seemed like a maze, nothing she couldn't handle under normal circumstances. But when those twins were around, things were anything but normal.

Siyeon and Saeyeon were there, so there was a high probability that Yeji and Yoongi were around alongside the entire Min pack.

Fuck.

Dealing with the Flemming sisters was already tiresome enough.

She needed to finish her job too.

"We cleared the place, darling."

"Seungyoun." She wasn't impressed to find him there.

"So, how about-"

Yubin shot at him three times while running away. She turned a corner and made the lights above her explode, her feet cracked a few shards that were left behind. The darkness helped the Mins and Flemmings see better, but it also helped her as well... if she could manage to concentrate enough.

Fuck it.

She closed her eyes and focused on sensing things around her. The floor, the walls, the ceiling, movement, the air that surrounded everything, temperature itself... When she opened her eyes again, she could see perfectly.

She managed to reach one of the doors that lead to a staircase. Fortunately, she was able to perceive the magic impregnated in it before she touched it. She knew a blast of energy would be enough to go through, yet, that would alert the magikus involved that were near by, of course, that was far better than alerting every single one of the spell casters by touching it, while probably being thrown back a few good meters.

Ugh, she was tired. She let go of a powerful energy wave that took down the door.

She needed to get out of there. The Mins and Flemmings had cleared the place up so the job was most likely compromised. They had good seers, that meant that, most probably, they had already located the artifact she was there for, besides, it was going to give her a headache trying to block them, she wasn't even sober to begin with. She knew damn well were her strain came from.

She started running up, it was stupid going down, that was the most logical choice for those who run.

As she went up she could sense two beings going through the door frame she had come from. She smirked, she knew exactly who those were.

She ran upstairs, she even passed right beside someone.

"Shit-"

Too slow...