New Questions

A striking woman was under the door frame.

She had brown hair that reached her chin. Her hair was styled so her forehead was exposed, brushed back like it belonged there. Her lips were rather full and her light green eyes were intense and almost infinite. Her oval-like chin merged perfectly with her face, showing off her beauty in such a smooth way it made it difficult to look away after glancing for the first time. She wore a long-sleeved, strapless black shirt. Her black leather jeans stressed the ferocity she elicited in just one stare. Short, gothic boots adorned her feet. A snake-buckled belt enhanced the feeling Yubin had out of being carefully admired by what could only be described as a predator. 

The stranger's entire aura changed the moment she locked eyes with the haeligast. She smiled, which made Yubin feel a strange mix of hot and cold. Something twisted inside her; it rang with alarmed pleasure. 

"My little sisters' power is oozing off you, alright." The woman took a couple of steps inside, and as soon as she did, the room's air became quite heavy.

Was she part of the Flemming family? Yubin had never seen her before.

"Ugh, the twins and their wards..." The woman seemed slightly annoyed, she moved her hand around. Suddenly, Yubin could breathe a little better.

 Taking sight of Yubin's frame, the woman bit her underlip,. 

"Fuck, you look quite delicious wearing that." 

Yubin felt this warmth and freshness pressing around her. She shivered, feeling suddenly vulnerable.

"And you are?" The haeligast pretended she had the upper hand, yet, she felt a huge need to wrap her arms around herself for protection. 

"The name is Yves Flemming, the soon-to-be head of the family, therefore, your new owner." Intensely, she looked at the brunette. Up and down her eyes went, a cunning smirk forever on her face.

"Oh, great..." trying her best not to show just how much her body was reacting to her presence, Yubin rolled her eyes.

If she was telling the truth, the soon-to-be head of the family was a terrible girl to mess with. Minji used to say the Flemmings could be the most twisted when it came to anyone disrespecting their members, yet they weren't brutal just because. They were patient, cunning, organized, and very much aware of the world around them. That made them even more dangerous than your typical freak-show family. 

Yubin tried to recall if Minji had mentioned Yves before.

Yeah...

She had.

The name came out Minji's lips with fleeting, softened spite. The mercenary had muttered Yves' name a couple of times before. She wondered if those two had history. She wanted to remember more, but her memory was sometimes too foggy to even begin to go back a sufficient amount to recall such details. Memory Lane was trippy when drugs were involved, and drugs had been involved for a good portion of Lee Yubin's life. 

The only Flemming siblings she had met before (besides the twins) were...

Cherry? and Jinnie... no... was it Jimin? 

She tried her best to remember if Minji had mentioned anyone else. 

The Flemming siblings are... six... right. 

 Yves, Jim-something, Cherry...? Saeyeon and Siyeon.

Someone was missing.

"It was so difficult to get to you, darling. Fucking Minji kept you away for so long..." She took another step closer, making Yubin forget all about the other brothers.