Like Honey [pt2]

Yubin rolled her hips harder against Sae's mouth as she saw Siyeon getting on top of the bed. She was wearing a strap on. She whined at the sight of Siyeon's purple toy.

Sae hushed her. "It's alright, baby girl, that's all for you to play with."

Siyeon closed her eyes for a moment, just letting ideas float around her mind.

"You'll surrender everything," Sae said. "but your mouth goes first."

Siyeon crawled on the bed and placed herself on top of Yubin's chest, her thighs almost hugging her head. Her cock, just gracing Yubin's nose.

Yubin's mouth was getting extremely watery. Almost as if getting ready to swallow it whole.

"Open wide..." Siyeon said, almost moaning.

After Siyeon said her part, Sae left a small kiss on the haeligast's clit.

Yubin whined and did as told.

Siyeon leaned her head back as she slowly introduced her length inside Yubin's hot little mouth. She felt the toy as if it was an extension of herself; an extension of her power. As if it was her own flesh... her very own cock. All of that power, that heat, was being welcomed by Yubin as it went further within.

The brunette could feel how the energetic collar around her neck grew tighter as she received Siyeon inside her gaping mouth. She moaned against the plaything, feeling the collar tight around her soul. The younger twin hummed in appreciation. Yubin started sucking as the one in control started moving back and forth, bucking her hips slowly as her pet took her in.

The haeligast whined as Siyeon picked up her pace. She was fucking her mouth, and Yubin was loving every second of it.

"Fuck, Yubin-ah, you wanted this so badly your mouth is salivating so fucking much..." The black-haired one said, noticing Yubin's spit dripping down her cheeks. "Hell, I could cum just watching sucking on my cock." Her voice shivered with need.

Siyeon took hold of Yubin's hair, guiding her. The one being dominated hissed in pleasure.

She slowed her pace. She was pushing deeper inside. "Fuck me, Yubinnie..." She licked her lips. "You take my cock so well."

The girl being mouth-fucked, almost came from those words. The fact that she could feel Siyeon's own juices dripping all over her chest wasn't helping either.

The younger nephalem started to hard fuck Yubin's mouth. She moaned as Yubin whined. Sloppy, wet sounds could be heard.

Sae was being a patient girl as her sister had fun. She kissed around her pet's thighs but didn't do more. She was waiting.

The brunette rolled her eyes feeling Siyeon's power throbbing inside the toy as it moved inside her. Sae started licking around her thighs too.

Fuck, it felt marvelous...

"Fuck, Yubin-ah, you feel so good..." Siyeon panted. "I bet you can take me whole..."

Yubin's eyes rolled back once more, she arched her back. Sae could feel herself aching at the sight of Yubin being at their mercy like that.

Siyeon stopped moving. She pulled on Yubin's sweaty hair, receiving a small whine in response.

"Take it, darling..." She said as she started pushing herself deeper inside. "All the way inside, baby..." She heaved. "Just like that." She was almost all the way in. She moaned, feeling herself almost fully inside.

Yubin's eyes watered, but all she could feel was pleasure.

"My cock owns your mouth, honey... You'll drink my cum..."