Chapter 10

It's been a month, I'm living in with them. I sometimes helped them with laundry, cooking or any help I can provide. And in this one month i found out that Grandpa Jin and Grandpa Jimin are neighbours! And I'm in Busan! But sadly Grandpa Jin and Grandpa Namjoon, don't know eachother. Of course i can't live here, i have to time travel again and today is the day. And this time I have to go in the right era!

I sigh sadly as I look at Miss Yuri and Grandpa Jin as they play in the back yard. 'Seokie, come play with us!' He pulled me with them to play. 'Who wants to get wet today! I'm a water monster..' Sir screamed as he open his suit and throw it on the porch and picked up a pipe. Omy god! He just came back from work and not today! I run as they all started running behind me. Grandpa keeps laughing and  screaming. I'm enjoying this too much! I wish I could have spend some more time with my bio-logical father!

I scream as sir slapsh water on me, making me wet. Grandpa and me is fully soaked, only Miss Yuri left. We all mischievously smiled as i picked up the pipe, grandpa behind me. 'No, no, not this time!' She laugh generously and tried to run but Sir caught Miss Yuri by waist and spin her around as i pour water on them, making a rainbow above their head.

"Dad, look a rainbow!" His eyes sparkle as he point at it.

Soon the time skipped as it was time for me to go, i had already put a forgetting serum in their food so they don't remember me. I hug all of them and blowed before serving them their food. They are puzzle as I do so! But nevertheless they warmly hugged me back. As we all devour our food, i look at them for the last time. 'Is everything okay Minseok shi?' I looked up at Miss Yuri and smiles.

It's time again to time travel.....

-----------
I'm curious to know how Kim Seokjin met Kim Namjoon!?

So the time travel begins again!