Chapter 20

Soon the day of their wedding came. Everyone was busy in their respective work as I watch and hope for the best.

HYUNG!! COME HERE" ‘COMING!!' “HYUNG HERE TOO". ‘YEHH'. “HYUNG! HYUNG! Everyone is searching for grandpa Jin today. And he's been going everywhere. I laugh as  he stopped and fell down on the sofa. ‘Aish it's feel like I'm a father who's daughter's wedding is today.' he sigh. I nod still laughing. “HYUNGG!!" He took a big breath before running to Yoonjea's room. Oh i also found out his real name is Yoongi.

‘What happened!' yoongi looked at him teary eyes. “Hyung i look ugly!!". He stare at him sometimes before asking “Are you really our yoongi? Min yoongi!?" He shake him. “You're yoongi!! Savage Suga!! And you're looking beautiful!! Why are you thinking like that!!"

‘No but look at my belly!! It's so big!!' he cried out. Jin look at him and notice his belly that was kind of big. “Did you eat something? Should I give you medicine??" He ask concern. ‘No... ; He sat down and got lost in his thoughts.'

“Yoon- HYUNG!" Jungkook called out for jin again. ‘I'M COMING '. He left. ‘Grand-- Yoongi hyung, are you okay?' he looked up and nod. I hesitate before saying it.

After Jin helped Jungkook, he was on his way to own room when the door bell suddenly ring. . He made his way to the door. ‘Yes!' “I have the report of Mr.Min". ‘Give it to me' he took and sign some papers. “What report? And when did he went to hospital" he thought.

He knock on his room. And open it after hearing a ‘yes'. “Yoongi, did you went to hospital?" ‘H-hospital.. how do you know?' Jin laugh ‘Why are you shuttering! A man came with some reports from hospital!' oh he took it and trow it into his drawer. “What is it?" My curiosity picked again.

Before he can say a word Jhope came shouting “HALLO EVERYONE!! ARE YOU ALL READY!!??" ‘YES HYUNG I'M READY!!'.
They came into Yoongi's room. “Omo hyung, you're looking so good" he compliment him. Jungkook pouted “What about me!!" ‘Aigo you're looking fine my boy'! He pat his head.

Jin smile softly seeing them. “Hyung!! Why aren't you ready yet??? We have 10 minutes before we have to go!!".
“WHAT!! OMY GOD!!" He dramatically fell on the ground and then run. We all looked at him in amusement before we all started laughing.
“You guys go and sit on the car I'm coming with Jin hyung!". ‘Okay!! Come fast.. WE DON'T WANNA GO LATE!". hobi yelled going out. “IT'S WON'T HAPPEN IF I'M NOT THERE YOU DUMBASS. IT'S MY WEDDING!" yoongi scream back snorting.

“Everything will be good! Nothing bad gonna happen! Be positive yoongi". He mumbled to himself before Jin called him out. ‘Let's go.. they're waiting for us.' He hum and went outside.
__________

“Hyung how I'm looking?" Teahyung ask namjoon who was busy checking everything. He look at Teahyung. “Side please, how I'm looking!!" Jimin push Teahyung form his way. He laugh at their childish behaviour “You both look good." ‘just good hyung!?? Not even handsome ' he pout. ‘I should look good so everyone can look at me.' he winch. “Darling everyone's attention will be on you! Afterall it's your wedding!".

“Oh YEAH IT'S MY WEDDING!!" He scream happily skipping over. “Let's go guys, they are going to be here in any minute."
_____________________

As close they going to their destination, yoongi's smile getting bigger in every second. Everyone is very happy. Smiling ear to ear. “Hyung.. if we're going after Jimin hyung.. is that mean you're the bride?" A sudden questions pop up in his mind. “You can say that!" Jin said looking at Yoongi. ‘What!? I'm very happy to say that I'm Jimin's bride or groom!" He gave all of us his gummy smile. “That's my yoongi hyung" Jhope punch his belly softly that startled him.

“Yeh don't do that!" He said holding his belly protectively. “Woah woah!  Chil hyung!". What is he hiding?       ‘y-we are here!' Jin said stopping them. “WE ARE ALREADY HERE!" he whisper yelled. They laugh at his expression. But my anxiety peaked as we are about to enter the venue.

He nervously fix his clothes and hair before stepping out from the car. Jin open his hand for him to hold. He look at him and smile before holding his hand. “don't worry okay! Everything will be good." He rescue him smiling at him softly.

Everyone started clapping when he entered. His and Jimins eyes locked. Both thought the other was looking Gorgeous. Jimin in a crimson red suit with golden collor . And Him in a white and blue suit. Beside jimin stand Namjoon and Teahyung smiling brightly.

Jin gave his hand to jimin breaking his daydreaming. He didn't realise when they came so close. He breath heavily before smiling. “You're looking gorgeous Jiminie!" “You even more my love"!

‘Should we start the wedding!' The prist said. They nod. Their rituals started one by one. Everyone giving blessings to them. Namjoon and Jin smiling brightly seeing them. And then their Teahyung and jungkook who's busy Flirting with eachother.

‘Now you both will say your vows!'
Yoongi step forward and hold Jimin's both hand. “I, Min yoongi vow that i will be there with you in every situation, either it's good, bad or worse. I will always love you , in this life even after death. I love your every flaw, every talent. And I always want you to be happy with me or without me". He wipe his fallen tears and kisse his forehead lovingly.

“I, Park Jimin. Soon to be Min Jimin vow that i will always be there with you , for you. I will be there with you in every step. I will sit with you with your bright day's as well as your darkest. And i want you with me forever. My happiness started with you and i will do everything to make you happy my love". He kiss his temples finishing his vows.

‘Min Yoongi, Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful Husband?'

“Yes. I Do"

‘Park Jimin, do you take Min yoongi as your lawful Husband?'

“Yes. I D-

“THIS WEDDING CAN'T HAPPENED!" a bullet sound echoes through the air. Everyone look backward to see a Man holding a gun standing there ... And I don't even have to see to know it's none other then Mr.Min. Grandpa Yoongis father. ‘What are you doing here Mr.Min!!' Jin ask angrily, namjoon holding him so he can't go forward. “ME! WHAT THE FVCK YOU THINK I'M DOING! I CAME FOR MY SON!"  ‘I'm not your son' yoongi said shocking all of them.

“You! He pointed towards jimin. All of this happening because of you! First i lost my son for your goddamn brother and now you!" He yelled. ‘Don't you dare raising your voice on my husband." ‘Oh please he's not your husband and never will be!" He pointed his gun toward jimin. Everyone scream. ‘MR.MIN' Minjea hyung!" He nod toward him.

“What are you doing, he's your son! Can't you drop your ego for your son's happiness!!" He tried to convince him but he didn't budge. Then something happens that no one expected. One bullet , Many screams. One voice that echoes through the air.

---------

Thankyou so much for waiting so long for these updates. I love you all 💋