Kristy's great idea

Kristy, Mary Anne and Dylan were on the way home from school Kristy was telling something that happened in class while Dylan was doing ball pull-ups and he was in his own world he didn't even notice that they had arrived to their house and that Mary Anne had already left and that a certain blonde was watching him from afar with curiosity, he was taken out of his world when he heard someone call him and his sister's name it was his little brother David Michael Kristy asked him -what are you doing out here-David Michael responded- I peed myself and there was no one in the house and I didn't want Sam and Charlie to see me, please don't tell them-this time Dylan talked-don't worry buddy we won't tell them but why didn't you go to the kishi's house to ask Mimi for some help- David Michael seemed sad- don't worry budd it's okay accidents happen all the time- after that they went inside the house and David Michael went to change, now it was dinner time Dylan was busy trying different candy's he new that when he eats candy it gets him really hyperactive so Kristy was watching that he didn't ate all the candy while Sam and Charlie were playing video games and David Michael was watching until they're mom came in to the house and with a pizza Kristy new she was going to tell them something when they got to the table Kristy decided to ask her mom what's going on- mom did you get fired-her mom choked- no no honey I was going to ask if any of you could watch David Michael for me tomorrow-Sam talked- no sorry I'm going out with the guys- then Charlie said- yeah I can't either I'm going out with Olivia- The Dylan said-I can't but I can tell Mr O'Malley that I can help him another day- the Kris said- I have my sleep over with Mary Anne but I guess- until she was interrupted by her mom-you two don't need to cancel your plans seeing as the boys didn't even give it a second thought - time passed and their mom still tried to find a sitter until Kristy started to choke Dylan started to panic and he needed his inhaler so he took to pumps out of it while their mom helped Kristy when she stopped choking she started to smile and Dylan new she had an idea so they spend all the night talking about it.

It was the next day and Kristy was having her sleep over with Mary Anne while Dylan was helping Mr O'Malley to cut his grass and wash his car that's how he saved up money, he was busy doing that until he heard his friend Josh behind him Josh was his best friend-hey Dylan- Josh was walking over from his house-hey Josh what's up- Dylan was really tired by now- I was wondering if you wanted to do a sleepover at my house-Josh said with so much excitement- I would love to but I promised mom that I would finish this as fast as I could so the babysitter didn't have to stay all night- Josh wasn't really happy but understood- yeah don't worry man well what if I come with you so I can tell you what I wanted to tell you- Dylan had already finished helping Mr O'Malley -yeah sure why not- Dylan grabbed his things and Josh started to tell him -so you remember I told you that I would never like someone I think Mary Anne is cute but I just think she's cute- Josh was blushing- man you totally like her don't worry I will help you well this is my stop see you tomorrow- Josh didn't say anything he was speechless.

It was the next day and Dylan was getting ready to go to school he was thinking that his sister was crazy she wanted him to be in this babysitting thing he thought to just go to one meeting and that was it or well that's what he thought what could go wrong.

—————————————————————
🦖

Sorry for taking so long to update I have been really busy with school.