4

"Water, huh?"
M/N said as he watched, partly amused, gods are so interesting with their need to be superior.

'Not like I can talk though, makes me a hypocrite then.'

Their introductions weren't anything special, although never having won a single fight is quite the skill.

Sad but interesting, I should ask him more about it afterwards. 'That is if he wins of course.'

Probably will, who knows after all nothing is always as it seems. "Woah, the air is a lot fresher than earlier." Some randos were babbling while walking into my space here.

I sighed quietly as the round began, he was just standing there sweating, no one has even moved?

'Weird.'

After a while he just sat, right there on the ground."Oh my soul, that's fucking hilarious!"

M/N was snort-laughing, even though it was nothing to laugh about. "Can't you say 'oh my god' like a normal person?"

"Can't say that, if the beings I'm referring to are below me."

F/N giggled and smiled, she sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. "If this Ragnarok goes as we hope, and the humans get wiped out, do you still want to do the same to the gods?"

"Of course keep the flowers, throw out the weeds, that's how gardening works."

"How I love dandelions..."

I leaned my head on hers contemplating her words.
"Is that so?"

"Can I keep this one? He's like a cat so," She held my hand and smiled.
"Y-you like cats don't you, so it'll be perfect!"

"You have no sense, if he dies Y'know..."
The fight was just playing in the background, she looked at me very seriously.

"You can't just, bring him back, I mean..." She waved her hand as to think of words.

"I can if I want to so I will."

...

"Ugh, I can't stop you so do whatever, but I want my few too."

I nodded happily as the fight came to an incredible standpoint.
Poseidon was full of cuts and with a weird ass hair cut.

'Seems like I'll have to pull some strings here.'

He groaned as he made his palm glow a soft blue, above the arena a slightly visible veil went over head.
It covered the whole place not that anyone noticed but still.

The fight took an unexpected turn and Poseidon was defeated, he cracked and shattered.

The shards floated up and got caught in the veil. He flicked his wrist and it formed a ball while floating to his palm.

"Glad we could come to that agreement, sweetheart."
F/N grinned at him and left to attend to her own matters.

He played with it a little bit and the shards formed the tiny form of Poseidon.