Psychological Error

The gang stands idly around one man and one puppet. The puppet watched intently, and Scarface was there too I guess. After a long session of barking orders to Rhino, Mugsy, and Ratso, Scarface nudged Arnold's side as a way to order over another lit cigar.
    "Alright, I make myself clear enough?" The boss asked, met immediately with nods and a couple 'sure thing's. Satisfied enough, Scarface put the gang at ease, dismissing them to their own wants before turning his attention to Arnold.
        "What are you standing here for? Make your ass useful and get my bed made or somethin,"
  He commanded.

         "Mr.Scarface, I've already made your bed. Just as I cleaned your room, swept the floor, made breakfast, did the dishes and-"
      "Are you trying to get your ass beat or somthin'? Because it sure as hell seems for true with you talking to me like this like I don't know my own score."

     Arnold immediately became meek, shaking his head.
  "No, no sir. I was just- I-"
"That's enough from you dummy. You're not made for talkin' back. You're better off doin' the laundry."
     "Yes sir."
"So?"
    "So..?"
  "So get to it before I shoot you between the fuckin' eyes!"
   Arnold nodded swiftly. He didn't need to hear another word. He gently placed his boss over on the old sofa in the middle of the hideout and made his way quickly over to the dingy washer and dryer.

       There was already a basket full of collaborative dirty laundry, and barely enough detergent left to do it, but he did. He could always wash all of Rhino, Mugsy and Ratso's stuff altogether, but Scarface's had to be gently done and dry cleaned most of the time. This only got him thinking about his boss while he did it. Thinking of what he'd said. Would he really ever shoot Arnold? Sure Arnold had been shot before- but none of the bullets were ever meant for him. It was always his dear Scarface, and he could only help getting caught in the crossfire, leading to several bandaged hands and wrist braces. But Scarface didn't ever take the suffering, and Arnold liked it that way.

        Despite how Scarface treated him, Arnold would always take a bullet for his boss. Always. No matter how beaten or berated he was. But that had him thinking about something else- why was that the case? It seemed that no matter how awful Scarface could degrade him, his idolization for him never faltered. It was normal for him. He felt as though if Scarface ever did praise him, it would feel sort of irregular for him. He kept folding laundry. He almost liked when Scarface was rude to him. He could only hope it was a psychological error, and not some weird sexual thing.