ꨄ︎

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𓆩♡𓆪┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
EARTH 42 - MILES MORALES
trust issues, secrets, angst???.
Caught him.

...

—[Y/N] plopped in her bed as she connected her phone to her speaker. She decided to listen to music to get her mind off things. She played [ Trust - Brent Faiyaz ].

She opened her messages app and looked at the text she sent to her boyfriend three hours ago. Still 'delivered' written on the bright screen. She waited for a response back - nothin'.

She was honestly getting tired of constant late responses and sometimes no response at all. *gₕₕₕ* She pressed the power button on her phone, setting it beside her.

' What is he doing that takes him the whole day not to respond back to me. '

' You told me I could trust you, don't lie..
I could really use it
Everybody need love, even n̷i̷g̷g̷a̷s̷ like me
You told me I could trust you
And I could really use it. '

She continued to stay in her thoughts, her mind fuzzy and her thoughts swarming in her head.

[Y/N] felt like her boyfriend wasn't telling her something, like he was hiding something from her, ' What could he possibly be hiding though... '

After a few minutes of staying in her thoughts, she decides to check her phone again.

Y/N picked her phone up from beside her and turned the power button on, making her way to the message app.

She looked at the screen to see the same messages from hours ago still there.

my love<3
__________________________
...

you
bae you wanna come over later ?
I miss you I haven't seen you in forever

you
bae ??
miles ?
READ 9:37 PM

my love<3
typing...

my love<3 went offline.

Her eyebrows furrowed at this, seeing that he just now viewed her texts. She was getting spectacle about this.

She was concerned about how Miles would not respond at all and then act like nothing happened. She had enough of this. Y/N decided to confront him in person, she was tired of his bullshit.

Crazy idea to leave the house at 9:40PM in brooklyn, new york. But she just had to know.

Grabbing onto her phone tightly, she began to get up from her bed. She pressed pause on the music and went over to the closet door. She picked a black hoodie to put over her tank top and some sweats.

After she finished getting her clothes on, she began making her way to her bed room door. Not wanting to wake her parents up, she decided to walk over by the back door.

The door had a leading staircase that went all the way to the ground so she just had to walk from there. Shutting the door gently, [Y/N] walked down the stairs.

...

Walking through the streets of Brooklyn Y/N had her hood on top of her head. She paid attention to her surroundings as she placed her phone in her pocket.

His house being only 10 minutes away from hers, she continued walking, she wasn't really worried of anything. But her mind was still foggy and confused about what happened earlier.

He would leave her on delivered and then answer back eventually but today was different, he just completely shut her out.

Y/N breathed a distressed sigh, shivering from the cold air. She had her hands tightly in her pockets as she looked around. Roaming around, Y/N starts getting closer to her boyfriend's house.

Arriving there after 10ish minutes, she stands outside and finds that his room light is on. 'Ok.. so he is home.' She thought to herself. Not wanting to alarm his mom of her presence, she decided to go through the alley way and up the stairs.

Somehow Miles didn't hear her coming up the stairs and continued doing whatever he was doing. She walked into the door that was connected to his room. "Bae why aren't you—"

She started, he turned around startled as he didn't expect to see his girlfriend at this time. He was in the middle of changing out of his prowler suit, taking off his gadgets and his mask.

Fear erupted in her, knowing that she just found out that her boyfriend was a vigilant/criminal. Seeing his girlfriend's face dropping into fear, he tried to explain himself.

'Fuckkkk.' How was he going to explain this. ".. Wait- before you say anything let me explain—" "You weren't supposed to find out like this.. "

"So you just lied to me? When did you even plan on telling me something important like this?!."

"Listen, I know I should've told you sooner. But I couldn't tell you anything because I needed to keep you safe."

"Keep me safe from what?."

"From the people I work for. Look, If people found out that I was the Prowler, they would come after you."

He explains as he tries to walk up to [Y/N] to try and comfort her. She moves away from him immediately.

"Stay away from me!"

"Calm down, ma. Just listen—" Miles says, gesturing his hands up in the air in defense.

"You really expect me to be calm in a situation like this?! Miles! Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You kill people! Wha— I-"

"I have to do this, if I don't, you, my family and myself will be in danger."

His expression became serious, he really needed Y/N to understand what he was saying.

"I-I can't do this."

" Can't do what? "

"Be with you! I can't be with you knowing that you're a vigilante."

_____________________________