Her Eyes

Jisoo POV

{Yes! Finally, someone got my dongsaeng's attention}

I've known Lisa since, like forever, I think. Because we haven't been born yet but our families are already connected.

Manobans and Kims are friends, trusted for generations. Not only business partners, but we treat each other like families. Most of the time, we even attend each other's family gatherings, too. That's how our families are so close.

Our fathers are the only sons of their fathers, so they treat each other like brothers, like Lisa and I now. We are sisters by hearts.

They told us that when our moms conceived us, they made a pact that if their child were a boy and a girl, they would arrange them into marriage.

But since we, their children, are both girls and both are into girls, they just let us decide for our lives.

Nothing to brag about, but with looks, money, and fame, men and women are hovering around us, especially to Lisa.

But I don't know with this duckie. She's so aloof that many think she's a snob, but few of us close to her know that this duckie is a gentle and kind soul.

I know, and I also feel that Diana didn't really win Lisa's heart when they started dating, so when Lisa opened up about them, It didn't surprise me at all.

I guess no one is getting Lisa's attention, yet, but it's her dream to have a big family, so maybe she decides to go for an IVF procedure atleast to have a baby of her own.

Not until today, of how I was able to notice her interest in Jennie. I haven't seen her that interested to a woman before.

But it looks like my duckie is becoming so shy to approach her. Plus, the fact that she knows that Jennie already has a boyfriend. I know this will slow her down.

{Aish! I'm so exciting.. Eherm.. I'm so excited, rather, to see my Godchild to this duckie. It's so nice and adorable to see ducklings moving and circling around hihi}

So, I just told her I would help her, and then I showed her my naughty smile to give her little kick and a nudge.

With that, I know she will do something before I do.

{Wink! Wink! ... Aish, why is it so hard to wink?!}

Lisa POV

I thought unnie would join me for a jog, and then we would visit halmeoni, but she said she would just visit halmeoni later because she's still sleepy.

I tried to piggy back and drag her, but this sleepy rabbit wouldn't raise a foot

{Oh man, I just hurt my back doing that, aish!}

So I just prepared myself for a jog, bought halmeoni's flower, and went to her house.

As expected, halmeoni is already awake and waiting for me.

I tiptoe going to halmeoni so as not to wake the girl on the couch and give halmeoni a soft kiss on her cheek.

I really miss her that Im still holding the flowers while we were talking.

After a while, I told her that I would just put her flowers in the vase in just a few minutes so we could talk more.

But when I was about to put her fresh flowers on her side table to replace it, she said she still like the one that are in there and just put the one I'm holding at the center table near the couch.

Again, I tiptoe going in the center table direction, but the girl laying on the couch whose back was facing us groans and turns the other side, now facing me. Good thing her eyes are still close.

{Whew, that was close}

Then again, captivated by her beauty with this close, I didn't notice that I'm staring at her that longer until those beautiful feline eyes slowly opened

{Damn, she's so beautiful}

I didn't know what to do but to smile and say,

"Hi."

Jennie POV

I am really ashamed that I unintentionally fell asleep on halmeoni's couch the past few days.

Even though she said it's fine with them because she also wanted to have her moment with her granddaughter. I still feel ashamed, but I understand her, too. I didn't want to disturb their moment also.

So when halmeoni said that, I should lay down and rest when she fell asleep and that she would just call me when she needed something. I did what she said to me. I lay down just to let my body relax, but I didn't go to sleep.

A few hours later, I heard the doorknob clicks..

{Is that her granddaughter?}

I just turn my back so I won't disturb them. Halmeoni is already awake. I heard them talking but in a whispering way.

Though they are talking that way, I can still hear them

{Cute. She is like a younger version of halmeoni when she speak.}

I smiled on the way that talk they really missed each other.

{Wait, I think I've heard that sweet voice somewhere}

It made me curious to know her. Unfortunately, my back was facing them.

{Ouch, my right arm is already getting numb for facing this side.}

It just so happened that when Halmeoni asked her to put the flowers on the center table beside me, I could no longer take the numbness, so I moved on the other side, now facing them, but I still closed my eyes.

{Hmm. Halmeoni said she went on a jog before going in here, but why does she still smell so good?}

I guess she's near me because I could smell her sweet vanilla cedar scent.

I really want to slightly open my eyes to take a peek of who she is, but I can't. I really want them to have their bonding moment longer.

{Does her perfume smell that good, and it still hasn't left my side? Or is she still near me?}

It's surprising that I can still smell her scent.

{I guess she's still near me, and I wonder what's taking her so long. Does she need anything with that flower?}

I decided to pretend I woke up to get up so that I could help her.

I slowly opened my eyes, and then I saw a beautiful woman with cute doe eyes looking at me, saying

"Hi."

🐇🐥🐈

---

A/N

I really love their eyes. I love everything about them, actually 💗💛💙