I Want You (M1)

Lisa POV

I can feel Jennie's kiss is hotter and rough now than we did last night, to which I returned her with a passionate kiss.

I know where this will be going, and I wanted her to feel my love.

I want this moment to be very memorable to us. I just pulled from the kiss to ask her,

"Nini, I'm so turned on, but I will understand and respect if you want to stop now."

I could see the desire in her eyes when she answered me.

"Lisa, make me yours tonight and forever."

With that, I hug and again captured her lips for a rough and passionate kiss.

She's still clinging onto my neck as I lick and nibbled onto her lower lips.

My hands are now roaming around her body, from her back to her waist, down to her hips and thighs.

It seem to have a mind of their own and seem like memorizing each curve of her body.

I wanted to feel her warmth that I slowly slipped my hands inside her blouse.

I run into her slim tummy, then go up to her molds and gently massage them.

I get a little frustrated with the hindrance of her brasserie that I go and unhooked it from her back.

I get so excited once her molds are free from it and get a hold of them. I could feel her nipples getting harder as I put my two fingers in between her tits and slightly pinched and rolled my fingers to it.

Good thing my other arms still supporting her back when my touch made her arch her back. It made me freely kiss her neck as I made a small mark to it.

After making my mark, I went back to her lips and hungrily kissed them.

I'm so horny that I can no longer take it, I traveled my hands and stopped on both her cheek asses.

I gently massaged them and pulled it closer so that we could both feel our crotch together as a prelude to what's going to come.

It felt so good, I gently lift her up, which she immediately encircled her legs to my waist, as I guided us to where my bed was.

I'm still kissing her as I slowly lay her down on the bed and just let go for a moment to take off her top coverings.

{Oh, what an honor to see a beautiful sight}

"Amazingly beautiful, Nini."

I affirmed her, and it made me smile when I saw her cheeks suddenly turn red as she covered herself while I'm admiring her beauty.

{Not only does My Nini, an amazingly sexy woman, she's also a very cute lady. Damn what a deadly combination!}

I lowered her hands that were covering her upper body and said,

"Nini, I know you are shy, but please don't be. You're a very sexy and beautiful woman. I'm so honored to see it for myself."

She then pulled me on top of her and kissed me again while she's taking my shirt off me and running her small hands on my body. I love how she admires and holds my abs.