Chapter 11

Hey there, fabulous people!

First off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who took a moment to read, comment, and even leave votes on this super random story! You guys are absolutely amazing! 💖

Honestly, when I first started writing this as a silly joke out of boredom, I never expected to have so much fun with it and enjoy reading all your wonderful feedback. It's been an absolute blast, no joke.

So, I want to give a special thanks and dedicate this chapter to you guys who have been leaving such awesome and funny comments, especially @moonlightswan6

Wishing you all good luck reading the rest of this random plot <3

(...)

As the private jet touched down on the secluded island, Taylor couldn't help but gasp in awe at the breathtaking view before her. The crystal-clear waters stretched out endlessly, the golden sand inviting her to embrace the freedom that awaited her. She glanced over at Elon, her heart fluttering with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

He grinned at Taylor. "Don't worry. This is my secret little paradise, far away from prying eyes." He gently grabbed her hand.

Taylor couldn't deny the thrill that surged through her veins. She knew her manager would be furious when she found out about this secret getaway, but in this moment, she chose to let go of her responsibilities and bask in the spontaneity of the unknown.

They strolled along the pristine beach, their feet sinking into the warm sand as they laughed and shared random silly conversations. Taylor's worries and stresses melted away with every step. As they approached a cozy beachside cottage, adorned with colorful lanterns and flickering candles, Elon turned to her with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Surprise, love," he said, pushing open the door to reveal a room filled with exotic flowers, a luxurious canopy bed, and a bottle of champagne chilling on ice. "Make yourself at home and maybe you'll learn how to worry less. No managers, no paparazzi, just you and me."

Taylor's breath caught in her throat, her heart thudding with newfound excitement. As they settled into the comforts of their private sanctuary, time seemed to stand still. They laughed and they allowed themselves to be consumed by the all-encompassing freedom that this secluded paradise provided.

As the evening unfolded, the moon casting a silver glow over their clandestine hideaway, Elon pulled out a small bag from his pocket. "I know you want to feel truly free, Taylor. How about we push the boundaries even further?"

Curiosity sparked in Taylor's eyes as Elon revealed a joint, his eyes sparkling mischievously. "Let's enjoy a little smoke together, away from prying judgement. Tonight, we'll let our inhibitions melt away amidst the gentle breeze and the sweet scent of freedom."

In that moment, Taylor rolled her eyes. She took the joint from Elon's hand, the feeling of rebellion rushing through her veins for the second time that night. They lit it together, their laughter mingling with the smoke as they watched the stars twinkle in the night sky through the window.

Taylor's heart swelled with gratitude and a sense of liberation as she leaned her head on Elon's shoulder. In that moment, society's expectations and the media circus faded into insignificance.

She whispered, her voice filled with newfound freedom, "Elon, thank you for giving me the chance to be truly myself, to escape the grips of fame for a little while. This island, this adventure, it's like a breath of fresh air."

He turned to her, a genuine smile playing on his lips. "No worries. You seemed like you really needed it."

Taylor knew she had made a choice that would forever alter her perception of fame, love, and the boundless freedom that exists beyond the walls of societal expectations.