Chapter#3~Fight For Me

Word count - 288

This chapter is very short because theres not much to work with in the song but the next chapter is much longer.

Dear Diary,

Why when we see boys fight does it feel so horrible, yet, feel so right? I shouldn't watch this crap that's not who I am. But with this kid...damn. I never had a kindergarten boyfriend. I never fangirled over boys at sleepovers, but the guy to get me is the quiet kid? My first impression of him was when he beat up the two jocks assholes Ram and Kurt. 

"There's a fight going on between the new kid and Ram and Kurt!" Said a student as he rushed past me. I ran the same direction as the other 20 kids until I reached the main building. "Doesn't this cafeteria have a no fags allowed rule?" Ram asked a kid. "yeah well...they seem to have an open door policy for assholes now don't they?" The hansom one of the three responded. the teenagers that had gathered around us made "ohhh!"s and "oooooo!"s and with that, the new kid threw the first punch. By now there was a circle of 17 years olds surrounded them. "Ah Fuck!" Ram yelped and stumbled backwards towards a locker. "Oh, you're asking for it now!" Kurt said, backing up Ram. Punches were thrown, mostly by the new kid in the black trench coat, and  screams were heard. 

After they left to the nurse's office with bloody noses and tissues, I approached him and told him, "I didn't catch your name." to that he replied, "I didn't throw it." Our five seconds of silence created by his corny comeback was broken by the bell as I got washed away into the crowd. I found myself imagining myself with the Jesse James of a guy. I wonder if I'll ever see that no-name kid again.