여섯 | Six

"HAN!"...

"Han Jisung, if you don't wake up this second!" Yells a familiar female voice,

"Huh.." I flick my eyes open to see my mom with a cup of water in her hands, and no Minho anywhere near me, I guess it was a dream..?

"Mm.., I'm up" I say tiredly. "I made chocolate pancakes, and your friends are downstairs

"Friends?" I mumble as I get out of my bed and my mom walks off downstairs. I ruffle my hair and go to the bathroom to look in the mirror, my hair looks horrible and I looked like I haven't got a good night sleep in forever. With doing that I got my toothbrush and starting doing my morning routine, I need to wash up really fast so I take a good 10 minutes in the shower. I wore baggy jeans(Baggy baggy baggy baggy baggy baggy jeans) and a black sweatshirt over a white shirt I pulled out of my closet.

As I go to downstairs I hear faint voices coming from the kitchen, as I keep getting closer I can hear Seungmin and Jeongin voice, something about Chan

"We're not dating!" He whines while yelling at the puppy look-alike boy. "Not dating my ass, we saw you guys hugging!", "That doesn't mean we're dating!", "If not, they you most definitely have a crush on him. We all saw you blush!" Teased back Seungmin, gagging the maknae.

"You guys are so loud!" I complain while running over to the counter to where the chocolate filled pancakes were. "Hannie, you sleep to much" yells Felix who's in the living room playing with Bbama, "Shut up" I yelled back. Seungmin then came closer to me sitting down right next to the seat I was sitting in.

"Han, there's this after party tonight, to celebrate the football game yesterday. Felix and Jeongin said they can't come because their parents won't let them but pleeeeaaassee come with me" he pleads with a puppy face, I sign while staring at his poor soul.

"No."

.
.
.

"PLEEAASSEE!" He pleads even louder slowly putting his hands together( 🙏 like this)

"NO."

"Then I'll tell your neighbor that you have crush on him and yelled like a little cheerleader  at the game yesterday" He threatens. " Go ahead, he already knows" I say while remembering last nights past events in the car.
"Hmm, actually talking about last night how did you get home?" Asked Jeongin while Seungmin also curious raised his eyebrows and Felix turning his head to pay attention as well.

"Well, he kinda drove me home last night.." I say sorta shy. "Hannie, I never knew you were that confident that you made two moves on him" says Seungmin the other two giggle back at the statement making me blush. "Shut up, I didn't know he was my neighbor until he confessed when we got here" I said explaining what happened to not get any wrong ideas.