Chapter 3- How did I end up here?

y/n

It was now morning and the sunlight was beaming through the curtains. "Where am I??" I mumbled as I sat up, noticing a muscled man is laying right next to me, asleep. I observed my surroundings and everything was luxurious. I looked down at myself and saw I was wearing nothing but bra and underwear. What the fuck did I even do last night..

I slowly got out of this random bed whilst trying not to make noise. I went towards the floor mirror that the room had and saw love bites formed onto the left side of neck and my hair was messier than before. This led me to several thoughts which I couldn't figure out the answers to. Then it hit me. "Did I really do it?" I thought to myself. I don't even know this man and I don't remember how I've ended up in his home. I quietly picked up my clothes from the floor and I put them back on until I heard bed movement. "Hey why are you up.." The guy said in a curious and stern tone as he sat up being shirtless. "Oh uh..I just felt like being awake right now. Also who are you and how did I get here?" I asked. Then the guy chuckled.
"Do you really not remember? I'm Damian and I took you to my home since you were out in the rain. You probably don't even remember since you drank some of my whiskey yesterday that night." Damian replied with an 'are you that stupid?' look as satire.
"Right.." I muttered under my breath.
"Well I better get going now.." I turned around to go towards the bedroom door until I felt his hand gripped onto my wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" He said sternly.
"Home, that's where I'm going.." I replied getting a little annoyed. I had no idea what this man had the intention to stop me from going anywhere.
"Alright..well I'm taking you." He then said as he got up and proceeded to put on the shirt that seemed to be his from the floor.
"Uh sure. I'll accept that I guess." I then headed out the room and I immediately started to admire the architecture of this house I was in.
"Yeah I know, nice isn't it?" Damian came behind me and sounded proud. I nodded whilst being distracted by the beauty of the house. I proceeded to walk down the spiral stairs and headed to the big black modern door. Damian followed behind and then went in front to lead me to the car.

He opened the passenger door for me and I entered. The car had this strong cologne scent that I assumed came from him. "Okay so tell me your address princess.."
Princess? No guy would call me that unless they were feeling horny enough to fuck me and try to turn me on with their pet names they had in mind. Don't ask but the clubs I've been to, most guys were like this if they were hitting on me.
"It's ***** *** ******" I said whilst feeling instant regret that there would be a chance of him kidnapping me in my own ass home or worse. Stalking. I had to either way since I wasn't bothered walking to my home.