13

The following morning we had breakfast than headed which was Tuesday morning to the inn. We locked both of our winnings in the safe.

Jane skinny dipping sounds good to me. I will get us towels and meet you there Maur .

 I will get us towels and meet you there Maur

Maura's view was gorgeous. We could see out but they couldn't see inside. Plus the windows were bullet proof.

Maura whistles when she sees me and I actually blushed. It usually is the other way around. I dropped our towels and dove in and swam to my wife. We got our cardio workout in more ways than just swimming. We were making up for not having sex last night.

Jane we should probably take a quick shower and head back to Sacramento. I know you been sneaking in between us enjoying our time here and have your school to do. I know. I finished my paper and been studying. You are right. If I wasn't on law school we could have a real honeymoon. Jane we can do that after you graduate in December. You have two more months than you have to study for your bar exam.

Maura kisses me. We go take a quick shower and blow dry our hair. We put sweats on with our running shoes.

Jane I will pack our stuff up. Please order us some sub sandwiches, chips and a beverage and we will get it on the way out. I will drive us back so you can study. Okay! Babe don't look so sad. We got married and enjoyed a few days here. You have the rest of this week to study. The gals and their security got the rooms together. I know I just wish we could stay here longer.

Maura started packing and I placed our food and beverage orders in.

Jane no one will know we are home as long as they don't see me pull into the garage. Your brother and Laura and everyone else will be at work still. We will just stay inside. I will tell Julie and her employees not to say anything that we are back.

We headed to put everything in Maura's Mercedes SUV and the inn staff brought our food and drinks out to us. I tipped them and we left.

I put my earbuds in and logged into my laptop to forward my paper to my professor. I was eating and studying. Maura ate her sandwich quickly before we got on the freeway . I felt bad because she normally takes her time to eat. She did it so she could drive us back while I study.

While I was driving, I called Julianne and told her I wanted her and my brother Carlo to design me a medical building. I was specific what I wanted. I wanted it to be finished by May. I already knew who I wanted to work for me. I had spoken to the doctors already and they said they would once the building was built
( John Higgins n Christopher: ophthalmologist
Christopher Sands retired fireman
Piper parabo n Idris Elba: optometrists
Jennifer Baker: general doctor
Anastacia Grimes: gynecologist
Miguel Ochoa: general doctor
Maria Bella n Joseph Carter: psychiatrists
Mario Mal: oncologist ). I had a name for it too. I am going to call it Regency Medical Clinic.