2

I dropped Maura off at work than left to go back to the FBI building.

My coworkers were working hard on other cases

My coworkers were working hard on other cases. I changed into my scrubs and put my gloves on and started on the man.

Dr. Isles we are finished with the other bodies. The labs are being read and the others are examining some evidence. Okay well go ahead and report your findings to Janice or Kono and the deputies or police working on the cases. I will.

I continued to examine the body after making my incisions. Pauley was removing parts of the skin on his finger tips to use a machine my mother had taught me years ago. I taught others so a Jane or John Doe could be identified if their finger prints was in the data bases systems we had access too. I had a mask on and vicks by my nose. His stinch was bad.

I parked and went inside the FBI building

Aye Rizzoli your back. Yes I am on my way back to the classroom. Okay let me know who passes so we can get them working with a seasoned agent. I will after I finished reading their tests. Okay thanks.

I just got off the phone speaking with my wife Jill giving her the final head count which now included Maura for dinner

I just got off the phone speaking with my wife Jill giving her the final head count which now included Maura for dinner. I let her know we had enough steaks for me to grill tonight for dinner.

(Frankie, my sister in law Laura, us two, Maura, Jane, my nieces Avery and her wife June, Julianne and her wife Dorothy). My wife was going to make cheesy drop biscuits, and a mixed green salad. I would be cooking porter house steaks with baked potatoes. We had already purchased cheese cakes for tonight and the wine was chilling in the refrigerator.

I washed up and went to my next patient who was having a root canal.

I was examining one test that disturbed me. I had feeling Darrell Johnson wasn't going to make the cut and I was correct. Out of 25 prospects he was the last one along with two others didn't make it. Darrell should of never been in my class but, since he was a politician's son he got in. I emailed my department head and informed her who made the cut. I than posted the list who made it.

The other two men took it well. Darrell on the other hand didn't. He threw chairs and had to be tackled than escorted out of the building. During this time he made tarasoff threats to me and several others. He notified his father immediately. His father contacted my director. My director called me into his office.

How bad was he?Darrell earned 54 percent on his exam. 65 on his drills. His shooting skills were horrendous. I strongly suggest he has his guns removed from him and his home before he kills someone. Thank you Rizzoli. I will let his father know and have people go to his home to obtain the weapons with a search warrant.

I left his office and immediately heard gun shots. Our building 🚨 went off. On the speaker system you can hear Darrell's name and he had shot three agents so far. The director looked at me and told me to put a Kevlar vest on and several others immediately put them on and went to help our fellow comrades.

I was fortunate not to have to kill but two agents ended up killing him but only after five more wounded.