CHAPTER 10

MAHIRA'S POV:

Whaaaaaat? My eyes widened

Whaaaaaat? My eyes widened. Everything came rushing back like a wave of hurt and pain. "You? What are you---?" Before I could say something he held me by the throat.

"Shhhh babygirl see its me" I was choking on my breath. And he's making it more difficult for me to breathe. "L-Leave me" I tried to say but he just held my throat tighter.

A smirk played on his lips. "I'm here to take something I couldn't take before. And I will not leave without it" He pushed me to the bed making me head hit the headboard.

I took shaggy breathes and finally I could breathe. "Rishi" I said but it came out like a whisper.

"Yes baby? Won't you welcome me? Won't you be happy like you used to? Hmm?" He came closer to me and touched the back of my head and made me wince in pain.

"Aww my poor baby got hurt" He brought back his fingers and held my chin with the bloody hands. "G-go away" I said. My head hurts. So much. Am I gonna die?

Shut up mahira.

"You know I was obsessed with you but you always liked Vihaan. I was planning to kill him but your best friend? She ruined everything!! And now I will ruin her." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't you dare! Asshole!" I spat and pushed him away with all of the power I had left in me.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'll cause no harm to you and you will beg me to let Taniya go like you begged me not to leave you" He laughed.

Bastard. I can't let him do anything to her.

"You will not! You- You will not do anythijg to her. I hate you! I-I h-a-t-e you" I got up only to be crashed down back on the bed.

Tears filled my eyes. The way I was begging for him to stay with me because I considered him as my best friend. But I never told Taniya about him because he asked me not to.

I kept it hidden but she found out about him. He lied to me too. Taniya told me he belonged to the family of killers and I confronted him about it.

He denied it and just left me because he thought I told her and I was doubting him. Or maybe there was more to it. I don't know god. I don't know.

Why are you playing with me? Why did you bring him back? And what he has turned himeself into? He way very different.

I dont know anything.

"Come on baby I'm here for you right? Oh I used to be there for you. Not anymore. Your best friend will suffer now! Because I couldn't have you so I'll have her instead."

He grabbed my jaw, smirked and left. "W-wait" I tried calling out but suddenly everything blurred. Am I dying?

🌅