CHAPTER 17

MAHIRA'S POV:

In front of us lied a Lehenga

In front of us lied a Lehenga. Half Ruined. Half Burned. Half Painted. It was a mess. A total mess. It's Rooh's wedding and her Lehenga is alluined. She' just staring at it with no life left inside her.

Me and taniya looked at each other and sat beside her. "It's okay. Breathe. Pent out the frustration." I said and tears fell out of her eyes. Taniya patted her back slowly.

"M-My Lehenga" She sobbed. "Shh it's okay we'll get it fixed" Taniya said. And suddenly I had an idea. "Tani listen" I said and she hummed.
You're a Fashion designer. By any chance do you have the materials to make another lehenga?" I asked. Knowing even if she had it can't be done in 2 hours.

"Yes I do but it's not possible babe you know that-- wait" She paused and I asked "What?" Everyone looked at her with hope. "The project I've been working on lately? It's a wedding lehenga too but I have to complete and submit it for my exhibition in New york. The exhibition is a few months away. It's almost done so Rooh can wear it. I'll make another one for my exhibition when I get back home." She smiled and patted Rooh's back.

"Are you sure I can wear it?" Rooh asked and we all nodded. "You can leave for the venue already and get the makeup done. I will bring you the lehenga in about an hour. Okay? Don't worry much." She comforted her and left.

Reyaansh wasn't here because they aren't allowed to see each other but he was warried sick. Screaming and shouting at everyone over the phone and he said he'd kill the person who did that.

Typical like the others.

"I'll help you fix the lehenga come" I said to Taniya and left. I was in a hurry and bumped into-- Him.

Oh god not now. His scent filled me and I didn't want to leave. But I have to. God Please not now. I didn't look up and just left without letting him say anything.

"Are you okay?" Tani asked. I nodded in a yes and she gave me a side eye but I dragged her out of there.

🌅

VIHAAN'S POV: