Sugar Daddy (18+)

— With; CEO!DBF!Bucky— Summary; Bucky acts as your Sugar Daddy for the day

With; CEO!DBF!Bucky
— Summary; Bucky acts as your Sugar Daddy for the day. Whatever princess wants, princess gets ft. some fun in the changing room *wink wink*
— Warnings; NSFW, 18+ Only, Minors DNI, explicit content/language, undefined age-gap, Daddy!Kink, infidelity, pet names, semi-public sex, oral (male receiving), cum swallowing, teasing, clit play, unprotected vaginal sex, multiple orgasms, mention of bodily fluids.
— Originally posted; February 1 2022

"Get dressed, princess. I'm picking you up in an hour."

That was the text Bucky had sent you. It was always exciting when Bucky would take you somewhere. Bucky hadn't specified where he would take you, so you only wore your regular clothes; it was the middle of the day after all.

When you walked out to the car, you were surprised to find Bucky sitting in the driver seat. This was very out of character for him. You had never seen him drive before. He never drove unless it was necessary. His driver always drove him, and now you, around.

"Wheres Henry?"

"I gave him the day off; it's just you and me today, baby."

You didn't think much of it and sat in the passenger seat. You watched Bucky out of the corner of your eyes. He had his signature cocky grin on his face that he always displayed when he was up to no good. He had his black sunglasses on and your favourite suit he owned, a black suit with white checkered lines.

The car window on his side was rolled down slightly, letting some of the cool breeze into the car. You didn't have to worry about anyone seeing you in the car. The windows were tinted black, so it was almost impossible to determine who was sitting in it.

Bucky's hand was placed on your thigh at all times. Once in a while, he would move upwards till he got to the inside of them, caressing your inner thigh before he moved back to their original place.

"Bucky... where are you taking me?"

"You'll see, baby girl, be patient."

After 30 minutes of driving, you finally reached your destination. Bucky parked right in front of a clothing shop. You knew this place. You had never been to it, but it was a well-known store, for the rich and powerful at least. They had everything; clothes, shoes, lingerie, purses and jewellery. The prices ranged everywhere from a few ten thousand dollars to several million.

Bucky opened the passenger door for you and presented his hand for you to take. You hesitate. You and he were still sneaking around, and you didn't think going here was the best idea.