Role Play (18+)

— With; CEO!Bucky x MysteryWoman!Reader— Summary; Day 14 of my Kinktober 2022

With; CEO!Bucky x MysteryWoman!Reader
— Summary; Day 14 of my Kinktober 2022.
— Warnings; NSFW, 18+ Only, Minors DNI, explicit content/language, pet names, prostitution, oral (male receiving), face fucking, degradation (use of the word whore), protected vaginal sex, alcohol consumption, choking, Sir kink, orgasm denial, mention of bodily fluids.
— Originally posted; October 14 2022

You took a deep breath, filling your lungs with calm and pure air to compose yourself before knocking on the hotel suite. A few seconds later, the door was opened by the most handsome man you'd ever come across.

"Hey there," you purred as you cocked your head teasingly to the side while displaying an alluring smile.

The man stood high and assertive in the doorway as he checked you out from head to toe with a mischievous smirk on his face. His eyes lingered for a second longer on your cleavage that peeked from your coat before he moved aside to let you in with a warm welcome.

The suit was huge and luxurious. You knew who the client was, of course. James Barnes, CEO and one hunk of a man—every woman's hot dream, and he would be all yours for the evening. Mr Barnes would be paying lots of money tonight for your services, and you would, to the best of your abilities, please this man to the fullest with whatever he wished for.

"Let me take your coat." His sleek and husky voice uttering even such innocent words aroused your whole body with need.

"Thank you," you muttered in a sultry style, trying to one-up him with your sensual tone.

Mr Barnes groaned behind you, followed by a low curse once the coat was off, revealing the dress that barely covered any of your skin. You felt his presence behind you, inching closer until he was all but pressed up against you. His breath fanned your neck, and his hand grabbed your hip. If his wish was to split you in half in the entry, then, by all means, you would bend over and let him have at it. But it didn't seem that he wanted it that fast and easy.

"Come with me," he murmured in your ear as he ghosted his lips on the shell.

You followed him into the main bedroom and sat on the bed, making yourself comfortable by leaning back on your palms and crossing your legs.

"Champagne?" The kind gentleman offered.

"Yes, please, Sir."

He gave you the glass and clinked his with yours before he sat beside you on the bed with a smug look—both of you taking a sip. You placed your palm on his clothed thigh, slowly stroking up and down as he leaned in closer to you.