The Office (18+)

— With; CEO!DBF!Bucky— Summary; You and Bucky fuck for the very first time in his office at the company's building

With; CEO!DBF!Bucky
— Summary; You and Bucky fuck for the very first time in his office at the company's building.
— Warnings; NSFW, 18+ Only, Minors DNI, explicit content/language, unprotected vaginal sex, pet names, infidelity, Sir!Kink, dirty talk, slight degradation, hair pulling, oral (male receiving), face-fucking, spitting, fingering, teasing, orgasm denial, creampie, mention of bodily fluids.
— Originally posted; May 10 2021

Bucky had begun texting you while sitting in a meeting with your dad and some of the company's other employees. You weren't doing anything important, just at home reading a book, so you were more than happy to text back and forth with him. The meeting was relatively standard and straightforward, it wasn't too much of an importance, so it allowed Bucky to talk with you without feeling guilty while the rest of them sorted out the details. Once in a while, he would chime in with his views and opinions. The text messages were pretty innocent, to begin with. The standard "hello" and "what you are up to" was exchanged between the two of you before more of the dirtier stuff ensued.

Bucky; Can you tell me what you're wearing 😏

Reader; A sweater and a tight skirt ☺️ Why you ask?

Bucky; Need to think about something good because this meeting is boring

Reader; Anything I can do to help?

Bucky; Come over and let me fuck you

Reader; To the building?!

Bucky; Yeah! Come on 😏 It'll be fun

You thought about it for a second before you sent him an answer. You and Bucky had started fucking around a few weeks ago. You had met him when your parents had friends and colleagues over for a grand party like they had most of the time. You had just moved back home after living on your own in another city for three years, so this was your first time seeing Bucky in person. You had heard a lot about him and seen pictures when he started working with your dad, and they had formed a tight friendship, but you had never met him in person. He was even more handsome than what the pictures could show when you got introduced to him, and you had started to take a liking to him instantly. He had done as well because not even a week after you met, you and he had started a relationship. To begin with, it was only fucking around, but as the weeks went by, you felt like there may be more to it; sparks were felt between the two of you. None of you had done anything about it yet, mainly because it wouldn't be received well by the public, your family most likely would disapprove and because of his wife Natalie and her whole family.