The King's Temple

The walls of the domain broke down, revealing a dark, damp forest. It was quiet except for the wild animals scattering around and the leaves of the trees blowing in the wind. There were two women there who immediately bow upon seeing Sukuna's figure.

"You are dismissed." He said waving the two away who both nod and walk away silently. Who were they?

"Those are my servants." He answered almost as if he heard his thought. It was only then that Yuuji realized that the curse had began to walk away and was already some distance away from him. He jogged to catch up.

"I'm not as tall as you, so slow down."

"Giving me orders, brat?" He paused, to look down at Yuuji. Just that question alone was enough to get the boy to quiet down.

"Should I carry you?" Yuuji's face twisted, almost in disgust at the thought.

"No... thank you."

"Then do your best to keep up." He walked away without another word. He was being so quiet, it was unusual. He wanted to ask so many questions but... that dream or should he say nightmare, it was plaguing his mind. How was he supposed to get comfortable around him if he was being haunted by those dreams.

The rest of the walk was silent and long. His feet were killing him, but he would never admit it out loud. He looked up to Sukuna's back.

'I guess when you're that big, these distances don't affect you that much.' He thought to himself before looking back down to his feet. His shoes were so worn down, not to mention his clothes. He wished he could just take a warm bath and change.

"Would you like me to carry you?" A voice came from in front of him making him jump. Although they never stopped moving. His legs were hurting from walking on the uneven ground and for so long.

"You're tired aren't you?" Was it really that obvious? He stopped and so did Yuuji. This was weird. The thing is, he was just fighting for his life not even just a few hours ago, he wasn't fully recovered yet and now walking such a long distance. He stood there trying to rationalize the situation.

As he was lost in thought, he felt his body weight suddenly lifted off of the ground. He sat on one of Sukuna's lower arms and his back supported by the other. Super cool, very embarrassing however.

He tried to push off of Sukuna in protest. "I'm seriously fine- you can- put me down."

"We still have a ways to go. Are you sure?" Yuuji froze. Just how far were they going?!? If it's far even for Sukuna... He sighed in defeat and said nothing, crossing his arms. It's not as if he minded the view from this height, not to mention it seems like he weighs nothing to him. Yea... This is fine.

Sukuna smirked, seemingly pleased with the outcome.

"Being asleep for three days you'd think you would at least be a little stronger." He mocked.

"Three days!?" It wasn't just a few hours like he thought... Was he really asleep for so long?

.
.
.
.

He misses his friends. It feels like his whole world fell apart... again. Why him? Why did he have to go through this? Why? If only he had-

"We're here." He spoke interrupting Yuuji's train of thought. He looked up to see this creepy almost abandoned temple. It looked old yet so perfectly preserved. The two girls from before were there. They weren't human, yet they took on the shape and form of one. How did they get here before they did?