Usuk ((Part Two Yay~!))

England: *panting* U.. Uh... Is she gone...?

America: Dude....

England: ....?

Me: *from behind Iggy* Hehehehehehe.... England....

America: ..Run?

England: *nods* Run...!! *takes off running*

Me: That's right England...run...keep on running.. By the way, this is not the finished part to this USUK fanfic. I will be uploading a part 3. Anyhow, enjoy~ *smiles happily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With one swift motion, America ripped off his comforter to find the sheet soaked in a wet liquid similar to his pajama pants.
"That damn teacher... "
This was so stupid. How could this have happened...? All Mr. Kirkland did was bend over...in possibly the best and most seductive way ever...
Alfred quickly shook his head as to throw out his thoughts while making his way to the bathroom.

~Time-Skip to school because I'm awesome and feel like time-skipping~

Making his way to English was the most difficult part yet. The blue eyed blonde kept his head down at all times and clutched his books to his chest as he sat down in a seat. When suddenly,

"Alfred, may I see you for a moment..?"

Out came that familiar British accent from the mouth of the oh-so sexy teacher. With a faint shudder, Alfred stiffly stood from his seat and made his way to Mr. Kirkland in a stumble.

"Has something been bothering you? You seem to be acting a bit strange.."

For this-Alfred started to chew on his bottom lip nervously when the flash of the scene pushed through his mind.

"W.. What do you mean..?"

The Literature teacher stared down at his pupil.
((I don't give a flying penis who's taller than who XD))

"Just yesterday you had rushed out of my room. Now today you make your way to your seat as quietly as a mouse. Which.. "

The Brit ran a hand through his already messy dirty blonde hair.

"Is not like you. As you tend to be slightly louder than others, hm..?"

Alfred suffered a glance up at the other with cheeks that were dusted a light pink.

"I..."

He cleared his throat awkwardly.
"I'm just feeling sick..."
It was clearly a lie, and Mr. Kirkland knew it.
Teachers always know.

"Oh..? Do I need to send you to the Nurses office?

It was strange how it seemed as if the older was toying with Alfred. This brought confusion to his eyes while he now fully looked eye to eye with his teacher.
A small smile grew into an unknown smirk on the face of the Brit. Alfred unconsciously backed up one.

"No dude...I'm feeling a little better."

It's like they were in a world of their own...until the damn bell ruined it.

"Very good. I suggest you get back to your seat then. If you're feeling at all sickly, don't be afraid to ask me if you may leave."

All the American could do was just simply nod and mutter out.

"O..okay bro..."
"And please don't call me that as I am your teacher, not your...bro."
It was amusing to Alfred; how sickened Mr. Kirkland looked when even trying to pronounce the word bro.
"Sorry... Sir."
Mr. Kirkland gave a simple nod which was Alfred's cue to get to his seat.